Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E20: Consumed

Yeah, I was hungry before this episode aired.  BUt I have a strict rule of no eating when CSI is on.   I've learned the hard way.   So glad I have that Rule.

Not a lot of Finn.   That's two eps in a row without a lot of her.   Did Elisabeth Shue want to cut back?

Conrad thinking about not running for reelection, I figured was just all talk.

Russell saying that,"Owen Linder, the meal that got away", was funny. The video stabbing of Miss Feed/Brenda Waring was strange, but a different angle at least.

Thought it was funny when they broke up the feast and the John Doe on the table asked, "Me too?" when all were told, "Everybody on the floor!"

Conrad Ecklie sent out the press release to stop the panicking and guys like Guard Todd Burris from trying to make some money or notoriety on the case.

Russell seeing the Eater in the crowd makes you wonder.

No Jim Brass or Henry Andrews. Thought it would have been a good episode for Jim's snark.

The whoever he was guy who convinced Ecklie to run again seemed suspicious with a capital S to me - and then he wanted to see the sketch of the Eater.  I thought for sure it would end up being a Scooby Doo moment when it was really him in a mask or something.  

My guess is that if Conrad does decide to run for re-election, he's gonna die. Ambition is evil, I tell you!

Typical Finn to go on a disgusted rant to the Master of Ceremonies - Gil would never do that of somebody who wasn't (as far as she knew) actually doing anything wrong. Loved the "corpse" asking if he had to get down on the floor too!

mertensia I guess the villain for the season ending cliff hanger?

That would be my guess. He is a genuinely creepy (and creepy looking) villain.