Type keyword(s) to search

Tiffany Rousso: Vanessa 2.0?

(edited)

This is a non-spoiler discussion thread of BB18 HG Tiffany Rousso.  Tiffany's sister Vanessa finished 3rd in BB17.

Edited by K-9

Wonder if Tiffany is going to play the game a little more now that she's nominated as Road Kill.  She's got the numbers, so maybe she just sits back until Veto is decided.  I'd like to her to go into action soon to see her potential in the game.

When this thread was created for Tiffany, I subtitled it "Vanessa 2.0?", as in an improved upgrade (less tears and paranoia, along with brilliance).  But now it seems Tiffany is Vanessa II the sequel.  Maybe getting booted from the house tonight will give her time in sequester to refocus on how her sister's game in BB17 was perceived.  Then can try to reboot if she comes back into the game.

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

We'll see how Tiffany handles the open nomination by the HoH.  Ready to watch her game moves!

I don't think she has any. Even if she controls herself I think she's a dead woman walking, game-wise. As much as the show might want to play this week as the game-death of Frank, he has the votes he needs to get her out compared to what's needed for anyone else to go.

1 hour ago, Kromm said:

I don't think she has any. Even if she controls herself I think she's a dead woman walking, game-wise. As much as the show might want to play this week as the game-death of Frank, he has the votes he needs to get her out compared to what's needed for anyone else to go.

Unfortunately (for Tiffany, anyway), the need to keep Frank complacent in his illusion of control dictates the need her eviction. 

Evicting Bronte - or anybody else besides Tiffany, for that matter - would shatter this illusion.

In the next episode, I'd like to hear a DR from Tiffany.  Tiffany may have flubbed part of her delivery of the "dictator" speech on purpose. 

Please let this paranoid overly-emotional Tiffany be an act (to make her appear less of a threat). 

Before going into the house, Tiffany had to have known that other HGs would've quickly figured out her direct resemblance to Vanessa.  The other HGs would also know Vanessa's game very well from last season. 

So, my half-baked theory (non-feed watcher, don't read spoiler threads) is that Tiffany didn't tell the other HGs on purpose knowing that they would easily figure it out (or plant it with it a HG and wait for it to be publicly blurted, like Paulie blabbed it in yesterday's episode nomination speech).  Then the HGs would think they've got Tiffany pegged as a non-threat.

Which is why I think she flubbed that "dictator" speech. 

Then the crying "I'm all alone" sympathy.  Game play.

Tiffany might be playing her game incognito mode in which she purposely isn't even sharing it in her DRs (unlike Derrick Lavasseur).  Though it's jumping the gun to put her and Derrick in the same sentence about game play.  And she may very well get herself evicted.

(edited)
1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Please let this paranoid overly-emotional Tiffany be an act (to make her appear less of a threat). 

Before going into the house, Tiffany had to have known that other HGs would've quickly figured out her direct resemblance to Vanessa.  The other HGs would also know Vanessa's game very well from last season. 

So, my half-baked theory (non-feed watcher, don't read spoiler threads) is that Tiffany didn't tell the other HGs on purpose knowing that they would easily figure it out (or plant it with it a HG and wait for it to be publicly blurted, like Paulie blabbed it in yesterday's episode nomination speech).  Then the HGs would think they've got Tiffany pegged as a non-threat.

Which is why I think she flubbed that "dictator" speech. 

Then the crying "I'm all alone" sympathy.  Game play.

Tiffany might be playing her game incognito mode in which she purposely isn't even sharing it in her DRs (unlike Derrick Lavasseur).  Though it's jumping the gun to put her and Derrick in the same sentence about game play.  And she may very well get herself evicted.

IMHO I think you're giving Tiffers way too much credit.  Personally, I think Tiffany went into the game viewing her sibling connection as a piece of shock-and-awe ammunition not to be released except in the direst extremes a la Frankie mf'ing Grande.  This plan would have been fine, if the other BB alum sib Paulie hadn't outed his relationship at the first available opportunity.  When Paulie did so, however, Tiff was suddenly presented with a decision which had to be made quite literally within seconds:

1. Expose herself as well and hope any resultant target on her back would be minimized by both the volunteered nature of her admission, and the back-to-back revelations.
  2. Keep her mouth shut, and see if she could pull it off as originally intended.

In my opinion, Tiffany chose poorly - which isn't really surprising, considering several of her have demonstrated her weakness in thinking fast on her feet.  Tiff lost a math comp to Victor, for crying out loud.  :)

Edited by Nashville
FmfG ref

Might not to be a bad week for Tiffany to be evicted.  Whoever gets evicted has a chance to re-enter in Battle Back.  Better than being the 6th evictee with no chance, though Tiffany could have a shot at being both the 5th & 6th evictees!