Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E17: The Jolly Roger

• Start Topic

(edited)

Poor Snowing, worrying their memory wiped grandson doesn’t think they’re cool.

”We can’t just sit back and do nothing.”

Way to make it sound over dramatic.

Edited by rogvortex58
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, rogvortex58 said:

Way to make it sound over dramatic.

Yeah thats this show for you. People overreact to really silly things (small child lets info slip out of good intentions? Destroy a nation!) or under-react to really huge things (You a village? Meh, water under the bridge, aint no things!) all of the time. 

• Love 1

Funny this popped up at the top of the thread,  This is where I am in my rewatch that is taking about three years.

I always liked the actress who portrayed Ariel (between her Tinkerbell and Pan, they did a good job with casting for the Neverland folk).  

Hook really showed a lot of guilt and remorse.  I am not sure Regina ever really had a moment like that.  She would feel bad, but not really because of anything she had done.

Watching Snow in the B plot I was trying to think

Spoiler

if she ever really was an active character again after the return from Neverland.  I think even Charming might have been given more to do their last three years on the show, although this might be the point where Hook really becomes more of the leading man on the show.

• Love 3