Type keyword(s) to search

Beverly Goldberg: The Mother of S'Mothers

Kromm
  • Start Topic

Every time I think the writers have maxed out her Smother capabilities, they top themselves.  The stuff in the Wrestling storyline about all the families she knew with kids that had these grotesque things happen to them was HILARIOUS, culminating in the TOTALLY ridiculous "he was just a head" bit, and how that was just a bit too far for Murray to allow it to go unchallenged.

'

• Love 2

My mother use to tell me the awful things that could happen if I did or didn't do something.  She never went as far as Beverly but she told me once that if I didn't eat all my green beans I would never be able to have children when I grew up.  I'm not sure what that had to do with my reproductive abilities but it did make me rethink eating the beans.  btw, I have three children now and not once did my OB-GYN say, "Well!  You must have eaten your green beans when you were a little girl!"  

• Love 4
My mother use to tell me the awful things that could happen if I did or didn't do something.  She never went as far as Beverly but she told me once that if I didn't eat all my green beans I would never be able to have children when I grew up.  I'm not sure what that had to do with my reproductive abilities but it did make me rethink eating the beans.  btw, I have three children now and not once did my OB-GYN say, "Well!  You must have eaten your green beans when you were a little girl

Shllbycindyk, that may have been the funniest thing I have seen on the internet in years.  :)  My mother did the same type of stuff with me.  Thank God, she was no where near the smother that Beverly is, but she definitely had the mom lines down pat.