Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah Pimping Out Her Daughter

honeydo7
  • Start Topic

I just saw photos of Sophia, posing like an adult, before cameras, wearing a too-small child's bikini &  too much makeup for a seven-year old girl. The photos remind me of Brooke Shields in "Pretty Baby." And to people who object to this child being photographed so explicitly,  Farrah says these pictures are to help Sophia with her professional modeling career.  I pray someone forwards these disgusting photos to child protective services, where-ever  Farrah & her daughter are living, so the next time her phone rings or there's a knock at her door it's CPS.

• Love 1

The worst part is that it's just so forced on Sofia. I'm sure she enjoys modeling, but I doubt she would have asked to do it without her mom being into it, and she doesn't have a future in it (at least not based on her looks now -- which feels so awful to say about a kid but it's the truth for the time being). And that photo just isn't even good. It's not modeling just because a person takes your photo.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I think makeup on kids is weird, but the bikini isn't. I have nudist friends who have plenty of naked pics of their kid. Except for the makeup, there's nothing sexual about a kid in a swimsuit.

It's the whole package. Lots of little girls wear bikinis. But she is wearing more make-up than my almost 17 year old daughter wears and the way she has her hands positioned looks like a picture you'd see in the SI issue. All kinds of wrong. She is 7!

• Love 4
On 6/27/2016 at 2:46 PM, honeydo7 said:

And to people who object to this child being photographed so explicitly,  Farrah says these pictures are to help Sophia with her professional modeling career.

I've never seen an ad or professional photo that has featured a small child wearing makeup and wearing a bikini. Usually ads for kids' swimsuits feature a barefaced child smiling, swimming, or otherwise doing normal things that young kids do when in a swimsuit. Never have I seen a child posing like a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.

Maybe they're using them as headshots to book jobs, but even then I think they're inappropriate. What potential employer would want to see a child with a full face of makeup when there's no way that's how they'd want the kid to look on any job that they book. Unless she's being cast as an extra or Toddlers and Tiaras.

• Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, M.F. Luder said:

I've never seen an ad or professional photo that has featured a small child wearing makeup and wearing a bikini. Usually ads for kids' swimsuits feature a barefaced child smiling, swimming, or otherwise doing normal things that young kids do when in a swimsuit. Never have I seen a child posing like a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model.

Maybe they're using them as headshots to book jobs, but even then I think they're inappropriate. What potential employer would want to see a child with a full face of makeup when there's no way that's how they'd want the kid to look on any job that they book. Unless she's being cast as an extra or Toddlers and Tiaras.

Yep. I was just at Old Navy over the weekend and there was a big photo in the store of kids in summer wear that included one little girl maybe a little younger than Sopheeeeee-a and she was fresh-faced and in a bikini eating a popsicle. She was bent over a little and you saw little rolls that probably would NOT be OK for Farrah's daughter because it's not "sexy," I guess. I looked for it online and didn't see it. But it was 100% appropriate. It is about much more than a young girl wearing a bikini!

This is all kinds of wrong. It's sick to me. Farrah is such a damaged person who I guess is hell-bent on damaging her daughter.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, M.F. Luder said:

on one of the early seasons of RHONJ, Teresa took Gia to Wilhelmina Modeling Agency.  They said they didn't like her "pageant" head shots with hair & makeup, they wanted to see a natural-looking little girl.

I can't imagine that has changed.

• Love 6

I don't like talking shit about a person's appearance, especially a young child but modeling?! Really?!?!  No way in hell could this kid ever be a model.

Even if she was a beautiful child, nobody would want to put up with her spoiled, bratty demon attitude.   And even if Sophia was a beautiful children with a sweet, sparkling personality, nobody would want to put up with her evil bitch mother. 

• Love 14