Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E07: Snow You Didn't

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, iwasish said:

When I saw them divvying up and sniffing Caitlyns old polo shirts... I knew she'd soon be a distant memory. 

Gosh, but I hate myself for knowing exactly which scene you're referring to.

• Love 5
On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 0:30 PM, iwasish said:

Scott staying in a different hotel didn't seem strange to me. At all their vacations he used to get antsy and anxious around the whole family. I think the sheer amount of people that are there when they all get together is overwhelming for a guy who was raised as an only child. Plus it seemed like everything he said or did around Kim and Caitlyn, even Khloe was wrong and they were harping on him about not wanting to go on all the FUN things they planned.  

Yep that's what I was thinking.  I didn't think it was odd at all that he'd stay in a different hotel. Like somebody mentioned, Scott already slept in a different room when they were together because he doesn't like "co-sleeping" that Kourtney does. 

Plus, yeah, just being around so many people 24/7 can feel overwhelming. I am an only child, too, and, honestly (or, as the Ks would say "Bible"- blech) just watching some of those scenes gave me 2nd hand anxiety.  And not only because 80% of them of terrible people --- mostly just the high volume of people. 

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 2:15 PM, Misslindsey said:

I am surprised that Mason, Penelope, and North could even recognize members of their family, mostly Khloe and Kim, in those old family photos scattered around the hotel room. So much plastic surgery makes them almost unrecognizable.

LOL soooo true.  I caught an old episode of KuwtK (probably on E) last weekend.  It was an episode I'd never seen. Basically the Kardashians go on a camping trip with Adrianne B. and her family.  And Adrianne B's dad hates the Ks because they are foul-mouthed and trashy (hmmm... shocker!).  Anywho, there is a scene where I see a pretty, young dark-haired woman talked to Rob and at first I'm thinking -- oh I wonder who that is?  And then, 5 seconds later realize, holy shit that is KIM.  It is truly shocking how much she's changed in the last 5 years.  And not in a good way.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 5:44 PM, emma675 said:

Wait, she seriously posted this?? This is the same person that was pretty much an absentee father to 90% of her children and now she's upset they don't want to pay homage to her on father's day? Caitlyn is an idiot.

Seriously.  Go cry into your gold medals and bags of money Caitlyn.  I'm sure your older kids were also feeling pretty shitty when you weren't around for their birthdays, holidays, recitals, sporting events.... the list goes on.  Caitlyn might want to make amends and forget the past, but I don't think your old families are gonna just conveniently forget what a shitty dad that Bruce was.

• Love 4