Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Chapter 19

This was the first episode of the second season that I felt was just a straight continuation of the previous episode. This may be a continuing trend but I'm trying to be good and not get too far ahead of my husband.

This show is so depressing. The Washington elite are all scumbags, and their wives are evil shrews. The same goes for industry leaders. Everybody sleeps with each other and use each other. Even the FBI doesn't care about real justice, only pleasing their masters. The good guys don't stand a chance. It makes you think if this is even remotely how some operate in the houses of power in the US, then we are all doomed.

At the same time this show is mesmerizing to watch and the acting is very good.

• Love 1

What the heck does Claire have against Christina? I don't get it. Or is she trying to manipulate the First Lady for some reason?

She's using Christina to be a thorn in the the Walker's marriage and if their marriage is on the rocks, chances of re-election are slimmer. Remember, everything that Frank and Claire do, EVERYTHING, is with the goal of Frank becoming President.