Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Vacancy

I have a feeling new showrunners have a task to completely destroy the show so MTV could cancel it as soon as possible after season's run. It's  so slow paced and boring at the moment it's almost unwatchable.  

• Love 4

People need to start finding these dead bodies. It's not interesting to watch a killer no one knows about. All the Scream movies started with a big death and that set everything in motion. This season is lacking that. Maybe it's worse for me because I binge-watched season 1 and am adjusting to the breaks.

I was thinking Audrey wasn't really Piper accomplice, but I don't know why she'd do all these things if she wasn't in deep. She looked ready to actually smash Noah's head in.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

People need to start finding these dead bodies. It's not interesting to watch a killer no one knows about. All the Scream movies started with a big death and that set everything in motion. This season is lacking that. Maybe it's worse for me because I binge-watched season 1 and am adjusting to the breaks.

I was thinking Audrey wasn't really Piper accomplice, but I don't know why she'd do all these things if she wasn't in deep. She looked ready to actually smash Noah's head in.

Somebody reasoned it as it's not fun if everyone knew there was another killer already, but I'm with you that right now it's boring as all get out. That whole subplot with Emma's dad is so lame. Him punching that guy in the bar looked totally unbelievable. And right now it's already beginning to be formulaic.

Basically:

Talk talk talk.

Check phone.

Creepy call/text/Snapchat.

False alarm.

Creepy stalker people saying creepy stalker things. Choose 1 or all 3: Brooke whining about Jake. Emma whining about going crazy. Noah talking about podcast.

Check phone.

Another warning.

Next week on...

Also, why did they stick this season in the 11 PM slot?!?!

Man, I'm just bummed because I really loved Season 1.

• Love 2
On 6/14/2016 at 8:14 PM, KaveDweller said:

That's exactly the problem, all the previous killers set things in motion.

This killer is just so boring. They're doing nothing, really. They're mostly torturing Audrey, who may not even be innocent. And they killed Jake and a random front desk clerk. Whoop-dee-doo. Nobody wanted Jake to survive after last season, anyway. Bland, pointless killer. Hey, maybe it's Emma! 

LOL at Emma's mom. "You saw your dad here? In Lakewood?" No, she drove to Los Angeles and met up with him there. 

Emma getting pissed at Audrey being rightfully cautious? Girl, you're too naive. I hope it gets you killed. Audrey's a much better lead than bland idiotic Emma. Emma's just pissed at everyone for everything and I just don't care. I don't even care that the two made up at the end.

I didn't like season 1 much at all, and I don't even know why I'm back here for this season if I didn't like the first season. But the first season was ten times more interesting than this one. The ONLY thing saving this season and keeping me watching is Audrey. 

Front desk guy? Just a tip; don't go wandering into motel rooms when there's supposedly a guest. Just leave the bottle and walk away. What if the guest had been in the shower? 

I don't like the new people. Zoe likes Noah? Either she's dead or she's doing something shady. Stavo-guy is Jake 2.0. But Seth Branson is back.