8. verb ending in ing
  9. adjective
  10. noun
  11. item of clothing
  12. body part plural
  13. name of a place
  14. verb ending in ing

Now fill your answers in the blanks below:

After _(1)_  hours in the boxcar, Rick Grimes growled _(2)  to his _(3)_  survival group. Rick--better known to his enemies as Officer_(4)__could see the tension in his friends _(5)___.

"I've got a plan! A _(6)_ good plan! We're _(7)_ out of this boxcar!...and we'll give Gareth the _(8)__ he deserves!"

"Now, Carl---take that _(9)_ hat and twist it into the shape of a _(10)_---and you can use it to force the door open!"

"Daryl: gather each _(11)_  we got and we'll be able to bind the Termites _(12) together!"

"Remember everybody; if we get split up we'll rendezvous at _(13)_ !  Stay strong, they don't know who they're _(14)_ with!"

Edited by kikismom
  • Love 1

[snip] Now fill your answers in the blanks below: [snip]

Fun! OK, here's mine:

After 42 hours in the boxcar, Rick Grimes growled rakishly  to his squishy  survival group. Rick--better known to his enemies as Sheriff Muppetishly could see the tension in his friends nostrils.

"I've got a plan! A robotic good plan! We're bubbling out of this boxcar!...and we'll give Gareth the hopping he deserves!"

"Now, Carl---take that spry hat and twist it into the shape of a Lego---and you can use it to force the door open!"

"Daryl: gather each poncho  we got and we'll be able to bind the Termites toes together!"

"Remember everybody; if we get split up we'll rendezvous at Madagascar !  Stay strong, they don't know who they're waltzing with!"

• Love 1

LMFAO! :D

My favorites were the nostrils and the bubbling; I almost think a Lego would work! Didn't NotHarryPotter have some at the prison?

I would so love to see Bad-Ass Mode Rick doing his Clint Eastwood voice: "They don't know who they're waltzing with!"

Thanks, congrats for being the first to play!

After 23  hours in the boxcar, Rick Grimes growled swiftly  to his green  survival group. Rick--better known to his enemies as Officer Clumsy could see the tension in his friends big toe.

"I've got a plan! A funky good plan! We're dancing out of this boxcar!...and we'll give Gareth the poking he deserves!"

"Now, Carl---take that hasty hat and twist it into the shape of a cleaver---and you can use it to force the door open!"

"Daryl: gather each plaid shirt  we got and we'll be able to bind the Termites hips together!"

"Remember everybody; if we get split up we'll rendezvous at the library !  Stay strong, they don't know who they're cleaning with!"

• Love 1

I'll have a go.

After 147  hours in the boxcar, Rick Grimes growled quietly  to his ugly  survival group. Rick--better known to his enemies as Officer Silly could see the tension in his friends nose hairs.

"I've got a plan! A stupid good plan! We're cleaning out of this boxcar!...and we'll give Gareth the sleeping he deserves!"

"Now, Carl---take that obscene hat and twist it into the shape of a frog---and you can use it to force the door open!"

"Daryl: gather each hotpants  we got and we'll be able to bind the Termites toes together!"

"Remember everybody; if we get split up we'll rendezvous at Florida!  Stay strong, they don't know who they're caulking with!"

• Love 2

This is hilarious!

Ok, here's mine:

After 88 hours in the boxcar, Rick Grimes growled suggestively to his dopey survival group. Rick--better known to his enemies as Officer violently, could see the tension in his friends’ eyeballs.
"I've got a plan! A smelly good plan! We're trampolining out of this boxcar and we'll give Gareth the scratching he deserves!"
"Now, Carl---take that hideous hat and twist it into the shape of a tea-cup and you can use it to force the door open!"
"Daryl: gather each bra we got and we'll be able to bind the Termites fingernails together!"
"Remember everybody; if we get split up we'll rendezvous at Buckingham Palace. Stay strong, they don't know who they're hopping with!"

I will be most displeased if the season 5 premiere isn't as entertaining as our scenarios here.

Edited by BoobooJettyBear
  • Love 2

This is hilarious!

I will be most displeased if the season 5 premiere isn't as entertaining as our scenarios here.

Isn't that the truth? I demand waltzing.

"Daryl: gather each hotpants  we got and we'll be able to bind the Termites toes together!"

Rosita: "Why is everyone looking at ME?!"

"I've got a plan! A funky good plan! We're dancing out of this boxcar!...and we'll give Gareth the poking he deserves!"

Bwahaha! A funky good plan, indeed.

• Love 1

(giggle/snort!)

Love these.

KirkB: Hasn't every plan by Rick been stupid-good?

BooBooJettyBear: Rick can growl suggestively to me anytime!

Perhaps you could create a, erm, different scenario? There are plenty of verbs I could think of regarding Sheriff Rick. :-)

• Love 1

After 18 hours in the boxcar, Rick Grimes growled gently to his hairy survival group. Rick - better known to his friends as Officer Quietly, could see the tension in his friends' buttocks.

"I've got a plan! A colorful good plan! We're crying out of this boxcar! And we'll give Gareth the dancing he deserves!"

"Now Carl, take that cool hat and twist it into the shape of a banana and you can use it to force the door open!"

"Daryl - gather each dashiki we got and we'll be able to bind the Termites' elbows together!"

"Remember, everybody. If we get split up we'll rendevous at Bulgaria. Stay strong, they don't know who they're sweeping with!"

• Love 2

After 4 hours in the boxcar, Rick Grimes growled snarkily to his sheepish survival group. Rick--better known to his enemies as Officer triumphant could see the tension in his friends hands.

"I've got a plan! A boyishly good plan! We're driving out of this boxcar!...and we'll give Gareth the sleeping he deserves!"

"Now, Carl---take that Smokey hat and twist it into the shape of a monkey---and you can use it to force the door open!"

"Daryl: gather each shirt we got and we'll be able to bind the Termites legs together!"

"Remember everybody; if we get split up we'll rendezvous at Seattle!  Stay strong, they don't know who they're crying with!"

• Love 1