Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelors: Which one would you date?

Apparently Alex belongs to a band called Radical Something. I wonder if he was recruited or applied or got this gig through an agent? Whatever the case, I think he's great. He has such easy chemistry with Lindsey and with everyone else.

I'm finding BT kind of boring, to be honest.  I wonder whom he'll choose!

BT does seem like a nice guy.  I especially appreciated it when he said that he felt bad for hurting girlAlex's feelings.  But, he is a little too dull for my taste.  I could tell that he has told his life story hundreds of times in those exact same words, and he is the kind of guy to not realize who has already heard his story before and who hasn't.  He will keep on telling his story the exact same way forever, over and over to the same people again and again and again.  That would drive me batty inside of a year if I was in a relationship with him.

I prefer Alex, because so far he seems like the kind of sociable person that is very easy to talk to and who has the ability to put other people at ease in large groups.  He also has shown some wit in the short amount of time he has been featured.  As long as he doesn't display any cruel tendencies or turn out to actually be a dummy, then I think he is a winner.

The preview for the next episode may be a red herring, but I don't think it is, so Imari is on my shit list already.

Alex seemed a bit goofy to me, that first outfit alone turned me off. Then dud 2, was a cornball. BT was by far the most attractive to me, but something lurks there. Besides he went straight for the blondes, off the back. Beeline. 

Well get a load of this; one the guys that are probably gonna show up this week or next was actually an alternate for

Spoiler

Big Brother 17! He was in sequester and it was leaked/spoiled all over Twitter. Then he didn't go into the house. Looks like he was then snatched up for Coupled... wonder how he'll do!

Oh goodness...not Taylor.....goodness no......oh boy....there 

So far...in order

1. Alex (cute and funny)

2. BT (sexy and strong)

--actually, the other two would have to be a last man on Earth scenario.  Although, if Imari and Taylor were the only two men left on Earth...Imari first, and then Taylor.  And he would have to take off that dumb hat.....or it would have to be the dead of night....or both.....gross.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Yes.^^^

Everytime I see those grown, accomplished, and beautiful women get super excited when that helicopter come I die a little inside. 

I couldn't agree more.  The way this show is set up is always putting the women in competition with each other, and the men are never in that position.

I don't think I'm a militant feminist, but geez.....

• Love 2
On June 1, 2016 at 11:27 PM, RCharter said:

I couldn't agree more.  The way this show is set up is always putting the women in competition with each other, and the men are never in that position.

I don't think I'm a militant feminist, but geez.....

No, I agree with you. Almost all of these dating shows are like that.

The crazy me thinks it would be interesting to do one of these shows- I tend to wittingly and unwittingly create drama in my life like a damn fool- then the other side questions what this must do to self-esteem. Could you imagine continuously (right word choice?) being looked over for another choice of woman? Especially because your time with them is longer, so you have insight into their personalities.

The voice in your head might sound like:"You're picking this asshole over me? She doesn't even _________ (fill in blank)."  Nahhh that's self-inflicted torture.

• Love 1

Ohmygosh, this was so totally random, I cracked up! I was watching Season 1, Episode 3 of the Mindy Project, and there was this guy in the bar that looked verrrrry familar  - he really looked like Taylor. I looked  him up on IMDB and yep! Taylor Hart was the "man from chicago" in that episode. He has quite an impressive IMDB page. Is he an actor planted on the show? Is that why he let Lisa go so easily? (His stint on Coupled is actually not credited on his page.)

• Love 1