Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E02: I'm So Bad

(edited)

I had fun with most of the episode, even though the video game sketch seemed lifted from Doonesbury storylines . . . which, sadly, are lifted from real life. And if anybody can translate the bleeping from the mancave sketch, I'd . . . actually, I might not want to know what Amy and Zach were talking about.

I liked the prom sketch. Reminded me of a bit she did about how she was dating her high school crush, and he was expecting her to show at his graduation. Throw in dental dams and Tweet, and it's awesome.

Edited by Lantern7

Is the show bleeped on Comedy Central, because it sure as hell isn't on the Comedy Network!  Yay, Canada? 

As best as I can remember, she says something like (spoiler tags b/c it is pretty rough)

"I'm gonna go lube up so you can blast my dirtbox with you thumb while you lobster claw my twat.  I want you to blast my dirt box until I make a pig noise.  Then you can shit on my tits while I call my mom."

To which Zach's character replies

"I'd better eat up.  I gotta shit on those tits!"

• Love 1

It is bleeped on comedy central but it wasn't too hard to figure out what they were saying. I actually think that makes it funnier. 

Edited by ganesh
  • Love 1

To focus attention on the terrible problem of military rape by turning it into razor-sharp satire was absolutely brilliant. The show is not only funny, it slays me with its awesomeness.

I could not agree more!

Funny, funny episode.

I don't remember CCentral bleeping her show last season. Thanks for the clarification for us, BBG!

• Love 1