Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: Clark Gregg vs. Hayley Atwell

Yes I agree with the audience. Clark Gregg was definitely the winner. I was giggling through both numbers. Hayley had a good second number but the first was bland. Clark's rump shaking was pretty amazing.

And not to be crude, but Jennifer appears to be a pretty lucky lady based on Clark's errrrrr package, fully on display with his second outfit.

I give them both all the props. When they commit, they commit.

I actually was split: I enjoyed Clark's more, but holy moly Hayley just WENT THERE with the whole ensemble and the boots.

• Love 2

I was very split; they were very well balanced and they certainly went all in. I was thinking Haley may have gotten it on the strength of her second act, but Clark seemed to have more fans. 

For their first songs, I liked Haley's a bit better actually. She seemed to be going for it, while Clark seemed to forget to lip sing at the start of his song. But damn, they both can shake it. :)

This was a good matchup.  They both brought good performances.  Haley's was more accurate, better lip sync in the second battle.  But Clark's second battle was just so enjoyable.  They both seemed to have had a good time at this which really helps on their performances.  Fun episode.

Now, I really want to see a Chris Evans vs. RDJ battle, especially with Civil War coming out soon. 

Edited by phane00
  • Love 4