Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E17: Where Are They Now? Bettie Jo and Susan

• Start Topic

On 5/13/2016 at 10:20 AM, OSM Mom said:

The only way to treat pre-eclampsia is to deliver the baby. 

Yes...usually. Right now she is being monitored at home on complete bed rest. Her BP has not spiked high enough for a definitive pre-eclampsia diagnosis as yet.

On 12/8/2016 at 9:13 PM, notyrmomma said:

And what happens with the next month's rent? Typical "key money" tenants. They scrape together the money to gey in the apartment with no plan on keepung up with future rent.  It'll be hell trying to get them evicted.

Their next reality show will be Judge Judy with some poor landlord trying to collect back rent.

Edited by Brooklynista

She's only lost 200 pounds?  That's not a lot is it?  I have only seen a handful of episodes so I don't know if that's good or bad. I seem to remember other people losing a lot more than that. Her husband seemed to like it better when she was bedridden and dependant on him so maybe he's hindering her somehow. 

I wonder if either of them work. I didn't last long with her on social media, she was either whining or asking for money. 

Edited:  Never mind. That article was older so that's why she had only lost 200.  Maybe she's lost more by now. 

Edited by Maharincess

I just watched Bettie Jo's original episode and also was curious about her condition.  She's VERY active on her FB.  She did have a baby and his name is Preston.  I don't believe she's paralyzed, but was hospitalized for an umbilical hernia this week.  The only photos are of her face so hard to tell if she's lost any weight, but I'd guess not due the the sheer amount of recipes she posts -- all of them fattening!   

https://www.facebook.com/Joshygirl