Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural 20 Questions

• Start Topic

How to play:

One person (the respondent) thinks of an object.  It can be either a person,* a monster, a place, a thing, or an episode.  The respondent states at the beginning of play which category the object is in.

*A person can be a monster, but it needs to be a specific character.  For example Dick Roman would fall into the person category, but leviathans would fall into the monster category.

Everyone else (the questioners) will then ask yes/no questions to figure out what the object is, up to 20 questions. 

If the respondent is unable to answer with a “yes” or “no,” they may also answer with something like “usually,” “sometimes,” or “rarely."

A new question can only be asked after the previous question has been answered.

Guesses are counted as questions, however one guess by each questioner will be allowed after the 20th question has been asked.

Whoever answers correctly will start a new game.

If no one has answered correctly 24 hours after the 20th question has been asked, the respondent will start a new game.  If no one guesses the answer to the respondent’s second game, they will nominate someone else to start a new game.

I'll start the game with a thing.

Edited by BlueMeanie

My apologies, but after giving it some more thought I'm not sure that "no" is the correct answer to Catrox's question of whether it can be found in the bunker.  After some research I still don't know for sure, so the best answer I can come up with is "maybe."  Demented Daisy, if that affects whether you would still have asked your particular question you can have another question for free.  Again, sorry for any confusion.

1) Does it have a string?
No.
2) Does it move?
Yes.
3) Is it bigger than a breadbox?
No.
4) Can it be found in the Bunker?

Maybe.

5) Is it alive?

No.

No.
2) Does it move?
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
5) Is it alive?
No.
6) Is it mechanical?
Yes.

7) Is it used for communication?

No

No.
2) Does it move?
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
5) Is it alive?
No.
6) Is it mechanical?
Yes.
7) Is it used for communication?
No.

8) Is it Dean's gun?

No.

No.
2) Does it move?
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
5) Is it alive?
No.
6) Is it mechanical?
Yes.
No.
8) Is it Dean's gun?
No.

9) Is it magical?

I'm not sure if it would be considered magical, but it is supernatural.

No.
2) Does it move?
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
5) Is it alive?
No.
6) Is it mechanical?
Yes.
No.
8) Is it Dean's gun?
No.
9) Is it magical?

10) Could it be found in Baby's trunk?

Sometimes.

No.
2) Does it move?
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
5) Is it alive?
No.
6) Is it mechanical?
Yes.
No.
8) Is it Dean's gun?
No.
9) Is it magical?
10) Could it be found in Baby's trunk?
Sometimes.

11) Is it one of Castiel's feathers?

No.

Stupid me, I missed the whole mechanical bit. And even stupider me because that could've really backfired since I have to go to work and won't be around to answer people's questions for a couple hours. 

Anyhoo...Does it kill things?

No.
2) Does it move?
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
5) Is it alive?
No.
6) Is it mechanical?
Yes.
No.
8) Is it Dean's gun?
No.
9) Is it magical?
Sometimes.
11) Is it one of Castiel's feathers?
No.

12) Does it kill things?

Yes.

No.
2) Does it move?
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
5) Is it alive?
No.
6) Is it mechanical?
Yes.
No.
8) Is it Dean's gun?
No.
9) Is it magical?
Sometimes.
11) Is it one of Castiel's feathers?
No.
12) Does it kill things?
Yes.

13) Does it have internal moving parts?

Yes.

(edited)

Is it the Colt?

Yes!

So now I have a question regarding whether the Colt can be found in the bunker.  At first I was thinking that it was never in the bunker because they didn't have it anymore, but then I realized I didn't actually know if they had it anymore.  As far as I could find it was last seen in Abandon all Hope during season five.  Dean shot Lucifer with it and then Lucifer threw him, but Dean still had the gun in his hand when he was on the ground.  Directly after that Castiel zapped Sam and Dean away, so I assume Dean still had the gun.  However, as far as I can remember, we haven't seen or heard about it since then, except in the season six episode Frontierland, but that was the Colt from the past before Sam and Dean came into possession of it.  So where is the Colt now?

And another question.  Originally I had included creatures/monsters in the person category, however I'm not sure this makes sense because it might be confusing.  Perhaps they should have their own category or be left out all together?  So for example, Dick Roman would be a character, but a Leviathan would be a monster.

Edited by BlueMeanie

Last known location 1800s

But

John got it from Elkin

Dean shot Azazel with it in 2008

Bela stole in it s3

Dean goes back in time and gets it from Elkin but then returns it to Elkin in the present who gives it to John

Dean gets it from Crowley and shoots Lucifer

They go to 1800s and Dean accidentally drops it soooo theorectically it's in still in 1800s OR if the timeline works the same then it might be with Daniel Elkin in 1973 I think...LOL

**Future Dean had in 2014 AU

Edited by catrox14

I believe the boys have the Colt in the current timeline--I too thought Dean had it when Cass zapped him away--but not sure why they haven't ever used it again in the current timeline except they now have the knife-that-can-kill-anything-except-when-it-doesn't. Perhaps they're out of bullets again?

ETA: Sorry didn't actually answer your question, BlueMeanie. So, theoretically the Colt should be in the trunk with the other various "tools" of the trade, so I guess that would be a yes, one could find it in the bunker when Baby is in the bunker.

Edited by DittyDotDot

I believe the boys have the Colt in the current timeline--I too thought Dean had it when Cass zapped him away--but not sure why they haven't ever used it again in the current timeline except they now have the knife-that-can-kill-anything-except-when-it-doesn't. Perhaps they're out of bullets again?

It was last seen on the ground where Dean dropped it as he ran to get the Phoenix ash. Dean only had the empty bottle in his hand when Cas zapped them back to the present.

Edited by catrox14

Last known location 1800s

They go to 1800s and Dean accidentally drops it soooo theorectically it's in still in 1800s OR if the timeline works the same then it might be with Daniel Elkin in 1973 I think...LOL

When Dean went to the 1800's he didn't take the Colt with him, the Colt he used to shoot the Phoenix was Past!Colt, which Sam got from Samuel Colt.  Dean dropped Past!Colt and then presumably it was picked up by Elkins the bartender and was eventually passed on to Daniel Elkins.

When Dean went to the 1800's he didn't take the Colt with him, the Colt he used to shoot the Phoenix was Past!Colt, which Sam got from Samuel Colt.  Dean dropped Past!Colt and then presumably it was picked up by Elkins the bartender and was eventually passed on to Daniel Elkins.

I know Dean didn't it take but I think that's because he didn't have it anymore. I think this since they literally make no mention of the Colt in the present during the planning of the mission. They don't say 'Yeah we can't take the Colt because ....reasons" . And it's not like they couldn't take stuff from the present into the past because they took jewelry. So why wouldn't they take the Colt if they had it?

I have a headache now. LOL

I know Dean didn't it take but I think that's because he didn't have it anymore. I think this since they literally make no mention of the Colt in the present during the planning of the mission. They don't say 'Yeah we can't take the Colt because ....reasons" . And it's not like they couldn't take stuff from the present into the past because they took jewelry. So why wouldn't they take the Colt if they had it?

I have a headache now. LOL

That's why I mentioned it must be out of bullets or something, otherwise, I don't know why they haven't used it since or why they didn't mention it in Frontierland. I think the absence of the gun in the present is just a lazy plot contrivance for that episode (and one of my myriad of reasons for not caring for that episode much). If they had taken the present gun into the past, they wouldn't have had a reason to seek out Samuel Colt. Plus,they had to leave the past gun in the past so it would end up where it did in S1. IMO, they didn't care where the gun was in the present because they only needed the past gun to get the job done.

It was last seen on the ground where Dean dropped it as he ran to get the Phoenix ash. Dean only had the empty bottle in his hand when Cas zapped them back to the present.

But that was in the past. Last time it was seen in the present was in Abandon All Hope. I haven't watched Abandon All Hope recently, but my recollection is Dean had it in his hand when Cass zapped them away. So unless shown otherwise in the present, I believe the boys currently have the Colt, but, for whatever reason, it's useless--like possibly out of bullets. But it could just as easily be it was left behind in Abandon All Hope, which means it could be anywhere now.

I'm sticking with it's in the trunk, though, and would be in the bunker when Baby is in the bunker.

Anyhoo, I think you're up catrox, since you guess it was the Colt.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1

But that was in the past. Last time it was seen in the present was in Abandon All Hope. I haven't watched Abandon All Hope recently, but my recollection is Dean had it in his hand when Cass zapped them away. So unless shown otherwise in the present, I believe the boys currently have the Colt, but, for whatever reason, it's useless--like possibly out of bullets. But it could just as easily be it was left behind in Abandon All Hope, which means it could be anywhere now.

I watched the end of Abandon all Hope when I was trying to answer the question of whether the Colt could be found in the bunker.  After Lucifer throws Dean you can see the gun still in Dean's hand while he was unconscious, but you never see it again after that.  It makes sense that he would have taken it with them when Cas zapped them away.  They must still have it, but there has been no concrete evidence either way as far as I can tell.

Is it Sam's nursery?

Okay, my turn. It's a place.

1) Is it a building?

Yes

2) Is it the bunker?

No

3) Is it Bobby's House?

No

My clarification: It's part of a building

4) Do people live there?

Probably

5) It is Sam's Nursery?