Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Citizens of The World

I'm glad that both victims survived.  The daughter annoyed me.  It was as if she were blaming the FBI for her parents getting into this mess.

What happened to the cruise ship guide, the guy that tipped off the merchant?  I think I saw him being questioned by cruise ship police but I don't recall hearing what happened to him.

Did we see a shot of the cruise ship actually pulling away from port?  Because that's what it should have done.  They are on a schedule, and as cold as it sounds, it was only two people who didn't return to the ship.  I would have found it odd if they delayed the entire ship just because two people didn't come back.

What happened to the cruise ship guide, the guy that tipped off the merchant?  I think I saw him being questioned by cruise ship police but I don't recall hearing what happened to him.

Did we see a shot of the cruise ship actually pulling away from port?  Because that's what it should have done.  They are on a schedule, and as cold as it sounds, it was only two people who didn't return to the ship.  I would have found it odd if they delayed the entire ship just because two people didn't come back.

The ship guide wasn't part of the kidnapping, just a kickback scheme for steering people to certain shops/stalls.  I guess the ship could fire him for that but since it wasn't part of the kidnapping they didn't say what happened to him once he confessed.

I wonder if local authorities can force a ship to stay in port while they're investigating?  If so it would have been nice to have a mention of it or a quick scene with the captain asking how much longer the ship will be detained or something.

I've already deleted the episode, but did the policeman at the bazaar actually look around and say 'you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy'?

Yup, he did, he went for the Star Wars quote.

I like the show but they need to find variety in the crimes and that might be hard when it's about going to other countries since there has to be a really good reason to involve the team.............of the eleven episodes (some not aired but descriptions are available) six of them involve people missing/kidnapped and that's going to get boring if they keep using that general plot even if the reasons the people are missing vary.

Edited by sigmaforce86

Way behind on this show.  The first few episodes didn't thrill us, so we collected them on the DVR until we ran out of other shows to watch.  Started catching up, but it still doesn't thrill me.  

The kidnappers were trying to get money to save their mother.  They have kidnapped before - miles apart - and always killed their victims.  Were all the past kidnappings done to get money for medical treatments for their dying mother?  If they were, then in it rather odd that 3 sons who love their ailing mother so much that they will kill to help her, yet they drag the sick woman over a thousand miles.  I get that they are nomads, but, if you want you mom to get better, then stay in one place and get a job (or commit your heinous crimes).   

On 4/22/2016 at 5:50 AM, sigmaforce86 said:

I like the show but they need to find variety in the crimes and that might be hard when it's about going to other countries since there has to be a really good reason to involve the team.............of the eleven episodes (some not aired but descriptions are available) six of them involve people missing/kidnapped and that's going to get boring if they keep using that general plot even if the reasons the people are missing vary.

Of the episodes I have seen and remembered, 2 involved locals "following traditions" of early tribes/cultures, 2 involved removing body parts, and 2 involved committing murder in an effort to save a dying parent (this only covers 5 episodes because the one set in India was a guy who removed body parts to save his father).