Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: All About Eavesdropping

After Oscar and Felix become obsessed with eavesdropping on their bickering neighbors, they try to subtly intervene and help them save their marriage.  Also, Emily and Dani's friendship is tested when they train together to race to the top of the Empire State Building.

Honestly, this show has been off the air for 11 months. It took me a minute to remember who's who, and where their relationships stand. Once I did, I found the plot quite hilarious, especially the one with Felix and Oscar and the neighbors. Reminded me of real old-school sitcoms. Danni and Emily's plot was take-it-or-leave-it;  also, I'm a litlte confused, isn't there a little unfinished business between Emily and Felix, or was it addressed in the episode?

Was this meant to be a season opener or just a continuation from the last episode, as in, in the same season?

Edited by Big Mother

I wonder why it's been off for so long. I know Perry and Lennon both have had other projects, but CBS is probably the one who set the schedule.

April is a bizarre time for a season premiere for any show.

I wonder why it's been off for so long. I know Perry and Lennon both have had other projects, but CBS is probably the one who set the schedule.

April is a bizarre time for a season premiere for any show.

Maybe they're positioning it as a summertime series.

I quite enjoyed the series opener. I like that Felix and Emily are dating, and that they didn't forget she's a jewelry designer.

Oscar's calling "Game of Thrones" "Boobs and Dragons" had me laughing out loud.

It was very reminiscent of an old Will & Grace episode, except this time the guys got involved.

It's been so long, it did take a sec to remember who the other characters were and what their functions are on the show...and that at this point Oscar does actually want Felix around!

So Matthew Perry isn't shouting all his lines to the rafters and making exaggerated faces anymore? Hmmm...I may have to give this another shot. Last season was painful and I gave up halfway through.

• Love 1

I still like the show. I like Dani the best!  But next week it looks like we get an eye full of Teri Hatcher's bad botox.

Aww. Admittedly Terri looks like she finally went off a cliff with her face in the past year (go do a google image search for her and filter the 2015/16 results to get a real scare!) But the alternative seems to be for her not to work at ALL anymore. Nobody wants Terri Hatcher for grandma roles--so the best she can kind of do is barely passable "MILF" ones.