Type keyword(s) to search

Before RuPaul's Drag Race, Acid Betty Was On Project Runway

• Start Topic

Of the top 3 that episode, I thought the weakest look won. Terri was the winner, with Korto a very, very, very, very, very close second.

I like to think the interview Hedda Lettuce did after this episode aired (where she did some epic reading of RuPaul) is the reason she has never been cast on Drag Race. Ru never forgives, and never forgets.

This appearance on PR just shows that Michelle is right, A.B. very badly needs to change up her look (and her stank attitude!) rather then give us the same thing over and over again. I don't think she should have been the winning look on that episode, and it's dismissive/disrespectful of the other queens to claim she is a "frontrunner" by episode 4. We haven't even seen snatch game yet!

Sharon Needles is (or was) a common drag name, and the other Sharon Needles had been on the New York scene for several years by that point. Presumably she and all the other Sharon Needles changed their names by now.

I always thought it was weird that none of them had even been on Drag Race before. I could see maybe not going on in the early seasons but now I think it would definitely give a boost to anyone and most of them seem better than at least the early eliminations on recent seasons.

The wig is not great but it does kind of work in an early-seasons-Carrie-Bradshaw kind of way.

I loved Acid Betty from this episode forward, so I was stoked when she was announced for Drag Race.  I remember her being a lot more friendly in her Project Runway appearance, so maybe time has been a struggle.  I also remember her being a right cutie out of drag -- which she still is, actually.

So, I wanted to rewatch this episode, but I can't find it on iTunes or Google Play.  I get why -- the whole Bravo/Lifetime thing -- but man.  That sucks.  Any suggestions?