Type keyword(s) to search

Jesse Katsopolis: Have Mercy

(edited)

Would you guys rather have Jesse/Becky had more children during the gap years between the 2 series or were you happy seeing them wait and adopt?

Edited by love21

I think it would have been interesting if they'd had more kids in the gap, and we got to see DJ and Stephanie interact with their adult cousins. I get that the original Nicky and Alex aren't actors now and don't want to be regulars, so it would be a way to get around that.

Plus I remember Jesse and Becky talking about wanting more kids after the twins were born. It would be much more realistic if they had kids in the gap than adopt when they are in their 50s.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I thought they should have adopted an 11-year old like Anne of Green Gables. That would have made more sense as a compromise.

I also agree, I wouldn't have had a problem if they would have had the series start and Jesse and Becky had a early teen daughter (like freshman in high school) also would balance the boys a bit better. Just  had it in passing say: "We tried for years and then Nicky and Alex were in 5th grade and we got Pam." 

It is kind of funny though that apparently Uncle Joey fell in love with a woman quite possibly Stephanie's age and banged out 4 kids with her in rapid succession during his 50's.

Maybe Becky wanted to put off having any more kids until the boys were 10 or so and they discovered she couldn't have anymore children in her early 40's. Or possibly Uncle Joey got a vasectomy and then Becky realized she wanted more kids but it was too late.

I mean, it does happen. Some couples get lucky the first time and then that's that.

• Love 2