Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Seoul Man

• Start Topic

Did we ever see the guy again who was at the firing range when Granger was there?

thank you! I was so thrown by that! I kept waiting for him to show back up. When Sam was trying to get the couple out of the embassy he kept saying he was waiting for Agent Whozits and I thought he meant that guy. I had already forgotten about Agent Newbie on the protection detail. We never saw Agent Vomit again either, I don't think.

At any time did they show anyone checking on the poor soul who was driving the landscaping truck and rolled into a gunfight?!?!?

I thought Deeks went too far cleaning the desk. But he did make up for it with the medal.

I fully admit I had forgotten all about the threat to the Hannas. In my head once they came back from overseas, they had fixed it. ooops.

• Love 1
Did we ever see the guy again who was at the firing range when Granger was there?

I guess he'll be back around in a future episode? Otherwise, there was no point to that scene, and it seemed too long to just be there for no reason.

I fully admit I had forgotten all about the threat to the Hannas. In my head once they came back from overseas, they had fixed it. ooops.

Me too! While I enjoy that arcs are sometimes introduced on this show that play out over a few episodes, the integration sometimes leaves a bit to be desired. A lot of times these long-term plots are dropped for several episodes entirely, and you lose the continuity. They also have quite a number of balls in the air right now--the mole (I mean, come on! How are the efforts to find the mole that has impacted their ability to even talk to another federal agency not priority one??), the threat to Sam's family, and Owen's relationship with the North Korean spy, just off the top of my head.

There have been a lot of Deeks/Kensi scenes recently. They're my favorite part of the show when done well, so that makes me happy, but it seems like there has been a big increase in the focus on their relationship in the back half of this season (really from Internal Affairs on) as compared to last year and even the first part of this season. I also noticed that two recent press releases contained a "Meanwhile, Kensi and Deeks do blah" sentence after the main episode description. I wonder if focus groups are telling them to highlight that aspect of the show. 

I liked this episode. I particularly enjoyed Sam's inability to come up with the name of even a single Broadway song.

Not much Callen in this one. I assume Chris O'Donnell must have been working on something else (directing, maybe?) during the filming of this episode. 

• Love 1

I guess he'll be back around in a future episode? Otherwise, there was no point to that scene, and it seemed too long to just be there for no reason.

I have the answer!

That was the real-life director of NCIS. He wanted a cameo :-)

• Love 4