Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

The rules are simple: Just post any screencap you choose, and the rest of us get to guess the episode it comes from. Needless to say, I'll be begging for a lot of hints along the way :)

Here's one to get us started:

cm108-002228.jpg

(edited)

All right, I'll give you the answer and then give you another screencap.

It was The Stranger. The screencap was taken in the opening scene when Reid, Penelope, Morgan and Ashley were leaving the movie theater and talking about horror movies.

How about this episode? 

Reidbringingsexyback_zps93663870.png

Edited by ForeverAlone

For future reference Old Dog, it's super easy:

Find the image you want, upload it to Imgur (free service and you can have up to 225 pics hosted at once)

right click on the pic and select the 'copy image url' option

come back here and paste it directly into the reply box

Done!

Yes I remember JJ schooling him on the "seasonal, belts, shoes, etc..." thing as they all walked to the elevator, but it must have happened later in the season than I recall. 

Guys I'm sorry I am messing up my pictures! My internet is about to go down for the night (I'm in rural England). I'll just say this episode  is one of Matthew's 7 and after this I will stay off the game until I've stopped Imgur telling me I have fatal errors!

MsTaken, I'm seeing a little black box that says 'the image is no longer available'.

Solidarity with the lovely Old Dog or techno glitch?

Either way, great timing! :D  

(edited)

Ha! So weird---it's visible to me! Oh, well, I guess I'll join Old Dog in trying to iron out the techno glitches. 

Someone else should feel free to post! 

Edited by mstaken