Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

Glasses-wearing Reid!!! My day is made :) And I'm pretty sure Willowy already guessed the answer, though I might have to conduct some very important research into the matter by rewatching that episode... 

Winner! Prentiss's first appearance. I found this unsub quite unsettling - so when the actor pitched up in that TV series that took people back to prehistoric times I couldn't take him seriously. Do you guys find that once an actor's been an unsub in CM it affects all their subsequent appearances? I'm only just getting my head round Alex O'Laughlin in Hawaii 50!

Your go.

It's so hard to tell the season when Hotch is featured...unlike Reid, he refuses to keep changing his hair in order to make this game a little easier for us! 

It's actually from Season 3 :) 

(edited)

Oooh, I miss the the piecey bangs....thanks for the tip! Where do you your pictures, by the way? You always find really good ones. 

It's not Doubt, but this episode DOES have just a one-word title and is in the first half of the season. Also, our team is in the northwest. Let me know if need another hint! 

Edited by mstaken

I have three files that have nothing but CM photos, with many many sub files within those files. Matthew of course has his own. I couldn't begin to tell you where I've gotten them all, it's been so many years. And as you know there are new ones every day. :) Thank you, I enjoy them. 

Identity?