Type keyword(s) to search

Guess That Episode Game

• Start Topic

The source actually surprised me, too. It was just such a beautiful shot I couldn't pass it up. Rather than belabor it any more I'll just tell you it was from Extreme Aggressor. 

Nifty, huh?

Why don't you take this one, MsTaken?

• Love 1

How embarrassing is it that I've seen EA a million times and failed to recognize that shot?! I love this expression on Hotch's face---just the faintest, most subtle hint of a smile: 

fcwjfWD.jpg

That's what I thought, but the credits on the pic not only said it was from the episode, but gave a description of same. I looked around for other sources/pics and none were forthcoming. *shrug*

Ha! I think I remember that happening in S8, but I may be wrong, and I have no idea about the specific episode. I'll leave it for someone better versed in those post-S4 seasons than I am :) 

I know this!! But I can't play as I can't do the next question cos I still have problems with pictures! It's a favourite episode - clue Willowy - it;s the one where Reid gets propositioned by the prostitutes!