Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Weirdo Beach

The Weirdos decide to go to the beach but issues arise when their hearse breaks down; an office worker is annoyed because his co-workers want to use his new charger.

I may have dozed while the office worker was going on, but I didn't understand why they were all hearing impaired. I don't enjoy the weirdos and I kind of feel the weirdo sketch is mean spirited a little. 

It was a hearing impaired college. I think maybe the point was that it didn't matter that they were hearing-impaired. Also, it was all pretty civilized. Everybody was even-keeled, except for Fred, who signed to someone that he was so mad. Yet even he kept allowing the guy to use his charger. I don't know. I liked it.

I don't see anything mean-spirited about the Goth sketch. I liked that one, too, esp the scene with the car rental woman.

• Love 2

The satire pointing out how all premium cable theme songs sound alike nowadays was brilliant. 

My take on the hearing-impaired college sketch was it was showing how difficult it would be to deal with the maddening mundane frustrations of life when you can't yell at anybody.

Loved the Goths.

To me this was by far the best episode of the season and one of the best since the show began.

Also, Carrie is looking even hotter than before, if that's possible.

• Love 3