Type keyword(s) to search

Again With This: Sisters Are Drinking It For Themselves

• Start Topic

I agree that getting dinged for "Everybody Loves Raymond" seems like bullshit, both because Raymond is the character's name and because Ben Feldman clearly thought it was bullshit and he seems to know what's up. <br /><br />That makes me curious though - how would you clue Jerry Seinfeld?

Correction: Geena Davis wasn't playing for The Geena Davis Foundation, but for a film festival. My fevered brain mushed up that with the reference earlier in the episode to her group and the research it does on women's representation in media. I regret the error!

I agree that getting dinged for "Everybody Loves Raymond" seems like bullshit, both because Raymond is the character's name and because Ben Feldman clearly thought it was bullshit and he seems to know what's up. <br /><br />That makes me curious though - how would you clue Jerry Seinfeld?

"He was the guy who was on the show with George and Kramer and Elaine(?). 

He was not master of his domain. :-)

They're real and they're spectacular.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

No soup for you.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sorry. I cant stop.