Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E12: Destiny Rides Again

• Start Topic

Again, Nikki's look has aged incredibly well.

Are those sheets Waverly or Laura Ashley? On one hand, I want to say Laura Ashley because that seems tres Beverly Hills. On the other hand, maybe that set decorator wasn't going to let that Kohl's coupon go to waste.

Forgive-does this mean what I think it means, or did you somehow mean to say "just kissed"?

Excuse my dorkiness but I never heard this one.

...Google "just the tip." The top result gets you there. THOUGH THE PRACTICE DOESN'T, AMIRITE

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

You do have to wonder how the gang would have reacted had they all known explicitly that Dylan and Kelly just-the-tipped all summer while Brenda was in Paris. Donna, anyway, might have been like "yeah, fuck you" -- but I still see Brenda getting the short shaft.

There's a joke in there somewhere...

• Love 2
On 2/4/2016 at 2:24 PM, AndySmith said:

I'm not sure how things would have played out, ie, if they would have hooked up Dylan with Kelly. But I do think the writers don't start punishing Brenda/SD until season 4, when the character starts doing questionable things (the research lab break in, the Roy Randolph drama, etc).

I thought the writers liked Brenda, because she was generally agreed to be the best actor of the lot.