Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E06: Abby's New Favorites

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Alysa came 2nd but Areana came 1st, but they didn't show Areana had a solo. Does anyone know why they wouldn't show hers?

Alysa had some nice facial expressions, she beats Kendall already, but her dance seemed too sultry or something.

Does anyone have a link to Areana's solo - she is being portrayed on the one hand as slow to pick up - yet on the flipside Abby has praised her amazing technique. Maybe the storyline will be how the ALDC helped mold her into a great dancer ( although she is already fabulous - similar to the Kalani and Brynn debacle - 2 dancers who are way better than Maddie but always shown as lacking.

Alyssa way above Mackenzie and Kendall in terms of giving face.

Moving away from the racist metaphysical crap.

Metaphysical - I love that term :-)

Edited by DanceMomReals

Unless there's something I'm missing, I don't quite understand this episode's title, other than perhaps to draw attention. Who are Abby's new favorites supposed to be? Certainly not the new kid. And that fact that she repeatedly said throughout the episode that if the Minis didn't do well at the competition, they'd be kicked out. Doesn't seem like she was too concerned with them. Same goes for Brynn.

Does anyone have a link to Areana's solo - she is being portrayed on the one hand as slow to pick up - yet on the flipside Abby has praised her amazing technique. Maybe the storyline will be how the ALDC helped mold her into a great dancer ( although she is already fabulous - similar to the Kalani and Brynn debacle - 2 dancers who are way better than Maddie but always shown as lacking.

Alyssa way above Mackenzie and Kendall in terms of giving face.

Metaphysical - I love that term :-)

Is she the six year old? (Areana) If so, she did seem to be struggling during the practice session and she was clearly off in all the numbers she's done. But I mean, she is six.. Wouldn't call her better than Maddie, even Maddie aged 8 (although 6 vs 8, hard to compare).

Is she the six year old? (Areana) If so, she did seem to be struggling during the practice session and she was clearly off in all the numbers she's done. But I mean, she is six.. Wouldn't call her better than Maddie, even Maddie aged 8 (although 6 vs 8, hard to compare).

The 6 year old is Peyton - Areana is the 9/10 year old who Abby says has great technique but should be picking up faster.

& I mean Brynn and Kalani better than Maddie in terms of technique ( although not performance)

I noted that myself.  Then when the Mom turned around Jill said "see??" I was thinking "but it is good to have a fat ass.  That is sexy"  And I'd have said it too, had it been me. 

Ha!  I agree, and I am thin and have what any person might legitimately refer to as a "flat ass."  I would LOVE to have a behind that actually shows.

J

Man...this show is getting painful to watch. All the elite team moms have become shrewing vile bitches. None of them are likable, except Ashley. She's speaks the truth and is exposing these bitchy moms for who they really are.

Brynn is better than Maddie. Very graceful, leg extensions are goals, beautiful feet, and great technique. Much more humble and likable too. She did a wonderful job in the group dance. The moms are clearly jealous of her.  And Jill pinning for Maddie. Oh please!!! she only wanted Maddie back so Brynn can leave and Kendall to be "runner up" to be Maddie's replacement, which will never happen. LOL Jill is just salty and bitter because Brynn is gonna be the new favorite instead of Kendull. 

Isn't it embarrassing that the minis' are better than most of the elite team girls.

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 10:24 PM, NickDisnCart said:

Man...this show is getting painful to watch. All the elite team moms have become shrewing vile bitches. None of them are likable, except Ashley. She's speaks the truth and is exposing these bitchy moms for who they really are.

Brynn is better than Maddie. Very graceful, leg extensions are goals, beautiful feet, and great technique. Much more humble and likable too. She did a wonderful job in the group dance. The moms are clearly jealous of her.  And Jill pinning for Maddie. Oh please!!! she only wanted Maddie back so Brynn can leave and Kendall to be "runner up" to be Maddie's replacement, which will never happen. LOL Jill is just salty and bitter because Brynn is gonna be the new favorite instead of Kendull. 

Isn't it embarrassing that the minis' are better than most of the elite team girls.

Yep. Because Abby didn't train them.