Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: A New Year's Resolution Walks Into a Bar

That was fun !  Shelly had some great lines this episode -- and I loved his 'I'm Detroit Skinny' shirt.  Shelly busting through all those posters was awesome.  Go Ron, congrats on the weight loss. 

I'm pretty sure Whitney/Charlotte has pictures of somebody's junk on her phone -- because Candace/Bridget was pretty shocked.

Danny spoils Star Wars: The Force Awakens -- and Making a Murderer.  Man !!

They botched the intro -- Rick Glassman was labeled as Ron Funches, and Ron was only glimpsed dashing across the stage.

Justin with the lisp from his dental surgery was funny.  And then the bar equivalent of a water fight ensues -- only with booze.

On a completely superficial note, Bridgit Mendler was really cute and perky in her pink top.  Even before the booze fight when it got it a little damp. Just saying.

Can't wait to see the West Coast show.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver

Charlotte: "Leather pants coming in hot !"
Danny: "Come on, I told you not to borrow my leather pants. Now the hips are going to be too big."
Charlotte: "So, is the crotch."
Candice: "Whoa, those are so cool. You're like some sexy warrior-princess, except I can see your pierced in a terrifying place."
Charlottte: "That's actually a locket with a picture of my grandma."
Candice: "Ooooooo."
Leslie: "Honey, it's not."

Candice: "Ok, wait. That's going to be my New Year's resolution, so, starting right now I'm gonna be like 'bam' crazy sexy."
Shelly: "Yeah, you go ahead and start whenever you're ready."

Charlotte: "Look Danny, you're good at wild, crazy sex. You're just not good at making love or standup comedy, but we'll work on it."

Shelly: "Are you kidding me ? I live for cuddling. Cuddling is the best part."
Danny: "Seriously ?"
Shelly: "No, I'm just trying to make a point. The best part is making that ass clap."

That picture that Charlotte showed Candice -- looked like a penis decorated with clown makeup and wearing glasses.

Justin: "Thweety."
Leslie laughs.
Candice: "Excuse me. Seriously, are you laughing because this is all you fault. Should a known better than to take sexy advice from the old maid."
Leslie: "Oh, I will eat your ass for breakfast. That came out wrong."

• Love 1

There is an app that lets you photoshop penises onto faces/pictures.   One of my best friends husbands is a grown child, so that is how I know this.  That's what it looked like, a penis in the place of Whitney's nose.  Bridget's reaction was pretty much my reaction when I first saw it too.  LOL.  They made very sure to NOT have the camera show the phone on the West Coast show....

Even Charlie Puth couldn't keep it together tonight, that was pretty cute.   Bridget was the MVP though, her sexy duck lips were great, but that lip bite....Hilarious.

• Love 1

The West Coast episode seemed to have lot more technical snafus -- like weird or missed camera shots, almost like the crew had been into the booze as well.  And there were a lot more flubbed lines.

I thought it was particularly funny that Brent Morin was really out of breath after Justin dashed back into the bar after Candace knocked out Justin's tooth in the West Coast episode.

Apparently Bianca Kaljich still hadn't had enough booze to kiss Whitney hard, though they did come a lot closer together in the West Coast episode.  Whitney seemed to be ready and willing.

There is an app that lets you photoshop penises onto faces/pictures.   One of my best friends husbands is a grown child, so that is how I know this.  That's what it looked like, a penis in the place of Whitney's nose.  Bridget's reaction was pretty much my reaction when I first saw it too.  LOL.  They made very sure to NOT have the camera show the phone on the West Coast show....

Yeah, you never even saw a hint of what was on Charlotte's phone in the West Coast episode.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 1

The West Coast episode seemed to have lot more technical snafus -- like weird or missed camera shots, almost like the crew had been into the booze as well.  And there were a lot more flubbed lines.

I thought it was particularly funny that Brent Morin was really out of breath after Justin dashed back into the bar after Candace knocked out Justin's tooth in the West Coast episode.

Apparently Bianca Kaljich still hadn't had enough booze to kiss Whitney hard, though they did come a lot closer together in the West Coast episode.  Whitney seemed to be ready and willing.

Yeah I thought the East Coast version was definitely a lot tighter and better than the West Coast, which isn't usually the case. 

I thought Leslie wasn't going to kiss Charlotte because her brother kissed that mouth.

A good vehicle for Bridget tonight and the booze fight was so fun. I love this cast. (Although they really need to give Brett a storyline, it's getting pretty sad.)

Only just saw these (both East and West).  For a change I thought the East Coast one was better (which has only happened like once before).

EDIT  - Ah, just read upthread. I'm not the only one who thought that.

Edited by Kromm