Type keyword(s) to search

In Which Of His Shows Should Greg Berlanti Be Deploying His Broken Hearts Club Cast Members?

Primetimer
  • Start Topic

I have a weird love for this movie. It's one of those flicks that I caught by accident, then had to stop and watch the whole thing. It's cute, is full of "hey, it's that guy" actors, and has a lot of fun, quotable dialogue. One of my favorites is by Patrick (I had to look up his character's name, since I still think of him as Skipper from Sex and the City):

"It's like one big gay soap opera! I keep waiting for Sue Ellen to wander into my living room and tell me that she's secretly bought controlling interest in my oil company!"

And while I like Zach Braff well enough, and loved him on Scrubs, he's one of those actors that acts with his lips, and it's really distracting.

• Love 1

Olyphant! I love Olyphant!

He showed up in that weird little Rob Lowe show last night, playing himself. It was odd, and a bit pointless so I'm curious who asked him to do it, but nevertheless...Olyphant!

He's actually a reoccurring character on The Grinder.  When Rob Lowe (I forget his character's name) quits his massively popular law show to become a "real" lawyer by following TV Lawyer rules, Olyphant is the network's replacement for him on the show he left, but it turns out the he had been manipulated by Olyphant to quit...so rivals! 

He's actually a reoccurring character on The Grinder.  When Rob Lowe (I forget his character's name) quits his massively popular law show to become a "real" lawyer by following TV Lawyer rules, Olyphant is the network's replacement for him on the show he left, but it turns out the he had been manipulated by Olyphant to quit...so rivals! 

Why is he in Boise?