Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: WCIA: 50 Shades of Flavor

The recruits learn all about flavor combinations by taste-testing some unlikely pairings, then then the Skill Drill tests their creativity as they construct unique ice cream sandwiches. The flavor showdown continues when the recruits must create their own unique filling for empanadas, and two recruits fail to deliver.

After last week, I'm surprised they weren't assigned soufflés and macarons for dessert.

The woman who rolled her ice cream sandwich in salt made me smile because that seemed like a genuine Worst Cook in America move.  If only she'd used sugar and salt for her "sweet & salty" combo.

I've been watching this with interest on how a local is featured (I posted a link to her article and interview in The Captial (Annapolis Newspaper in the small talk thread published before the season started.) She is Ginny, shown as age 50 from Millersville, MD. She is on Tyler's team. The first 2 episodes showed very little of her, I don't even think she had a TH. This episode did show more of her, but she doesn't make funny faces or act goofy, so I wonder how she made it on the show. Since she's getting minimal exposure, I'm assuming she's not going to last much longer. She seems too normal.

Is she blond and wears a black sweater (or shirt) with a big necklace? Not while she was cooking but in all her talking heads the past episode. I've been watching for her since I read the article.

Is she blond and wears a black sweater (or shirt) with a big necklace? Not while she was cooking but in all her talking heads the past episode. I've been watching for her since I read the article.

She is definitely blonde. I don't remember specifically remember what she was wearing in her TH, but I think it was black. Her name is Ginny.