Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Bulnerable

I am a bit confused as to why Sarah chose to look for a booty call on the night she has the kids. That seemed a bit stupid - I mean, she has at least three nights a week without them, doesn't she? So why not hook up on an off night so she doesn't have to have her mom babysit?

Ali and the prof were predictable and boring.

Trying to find something good: Davina and her man. I liked that.

• Love 3

"and GOD, is Kathryn Hahn just the best thing ever or what"

The. Best. Thing. Between her and Kether Donahue, December has seen this fella crushing like crazy. (Also, this fella could benefit from a tip on that boxing the quotes thing ya'll do.)

• Love 2

I think this review is awfully harsh toward Josh - and I say this as someone who hates Josh.

I don't think a miscarriage means that you have to start trying again immediately. Considering the crazy shit going on in his life, there's nothing wrong with wanting to "take a breath."

And he told Raquel that he wasn't going to the party - she was the one who told him to go.

(Also, this fella could benefit from a tip on that boxing the quotes thing ya'll do.)

Click the quotation mark at the bottom right of a coment you want to reply to. You can then click on the button to reply to that post, or click on other comments you want to reply to, and reply to them all at once.

• Love 3

I am totally fine with Josh wanting to take a breath. It was an unintentional pregnancy, they kind of got engaged, and then she lost the baby all within the space of a few weeks. There is nothing wrong with wanting to take a little time off.

But I think that he could have been a little kinder in how he phrased that to Raquel. She is hormonal and emotional from losing the baby, so I think what she really needed to hear was something more along the lines of "we'll get through this, but first let's take some time to mourn this loss and heal from what just happened."

ITA about both Sarah and Ali. She has 2-5 nights per week when she doesn't have the kids, so that's when she should be having her booty calls. The whole thing with Ali and Leslie was predictable and boring.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 2