Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: We've Got Nothing But Love to Prove

You just know that the business man that hit on Will is going to make his life a living hell.

I can see him going on talk shows with his family saying Will sexually harassed him. And saying how gays are killing family values and stuff like that.

I also either want Daphne to throw in the towel on music because Maddie is terrible or I want Daphne to do so much better than Maddie and people gravitate to her instead of Maddie.

I really want Daphne to do better than Maddie. It drives me nuts that Maddie is being so snotty about being paired with Daphne and doesn't seem to realize that from an industry perspective the Conrad sisters are a much more unique and interesting act than yet another teenage girl trying to be the next Juliette Barnes. Ask Layla how well trying to be Juliette worked out for her. Daphne is what makes Maddie special (and vice versa).

• Love 1

Well, Scooby-Doo did have music breaks. I'd totally watch a series based on the foursome going to various concert dates in the SWAG Mobile, singing songs and solving mysteries.

OMG, I just realized the perfect version of this show is a cross between FNL and Josie & the Pussycats! I'd have said "a live-action version of Josie & the Pussycats," but it seemed a trifle redundant, since Nashville is already kind of a cartoon. (And Gunnar is totally the Melody, of course.)

Edited by Sandman

It would be pretty funny if Maddie turned out to be... the Beverly!

You mean have episodes dedicated to people saying how wonderful Maddie is, how great a sister, mother, friend, etc she is. Never mind the fact we've seen many episodes that say otherwise?

Yeah...no thanks.