Type keyword(s) to search

Appreciation Memes & Gifs

• Start Topic

Hahaha DD!

Last night at work, the lights started flickering and the staff started going pale. I was like, "jeeeeez don't worry guys, it's just the ghost! back to work!" Everyone calmed the fuck down. (Tbh, that makes sense, because a ghost is preferable to a power outage in a restaurant! Also, everyone there thinks that we actually do have a ghost, but that's another story). 

Next time, though, I will totally take the salt out. Just very quietly slide it out of the cabinet and put it on the bar. Because that meme cracks me up. LOL.

ETA:

Sorry to be a meme moocher and not bring one to share! But I love all the weird ass stuff that you guys find!

Edited by rue721
  • Love 3

Glad it worked out and you could post.  

"Hahaha DD!

Last night at work, the lights started flickering and the staff started going pale. I was like, "jeeeeez don't worry guys, it's just the ghost! back to work!" Everyone calmed the fuck down. (Tbh, that makes sense, because a ghost is preferable to a power outage in a restaurant! Also, everyone there thinks that we actually do have a ghost, but that's another story).

Next time, though, I will totally take the salt out. Just very quietly slide it out of the cabinet and put it on the bar. Because that meme cracks me up. LOL.

ETA:

Sorry to be a meme moocher and not bring one to share! But I love all the weird ass stuff that you guys find!"

I wanted to reply to your comment as well but my computer would not let me do a double quote so I pasted your statement and added quotation marks. Your story was really intresting, and something my friend and I like to joke about is how this fandom- Supernatural is pretty much covered in the paranormal field, we have a lot of knowledge of how to protect ourself from almost any paranormal being.

Some Memes:

supernatural-2.png

tumblr_mrjnrw3loX1scbhxoo1_500.jpg

8fac00d43a6e427f53003931a9cb8b8f.jpg

tumblr_mr8n913oaW1scbhxoo1_500.jpg

Hee, neverforgottenadam, I never realized before that meme you posted... Castiel quotes Buffybot.

(Buffybot also says "I don't understand that reference"... awesomely by the way. It helped that that was one of my favorite episodes of Buffy. So much funny and so much sweet at the same time. Of course I had to handwave that a Buffybot was possible... but once I "a wizard did it"ed that, the episode was quite enjoyable.)

• Love 1

Hee, neverforgottenadam, I never realized before that meme you posted... Castiel quotes Buffybot.

(Buffybot also says "I don't understand that reference"... awesomely by the way. It helped that that was one of my favorite episodes of Buffy. So much funny and so much sweet at the same time. Of course I had to handwave that a Buffybot was possible... but once I "a wizard did it"ed that, the episode was quite enjoyable.)

Cool I watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer as well it was and still contines to be one of my favorite shows. 

This meme had me laughing. 

tumblr_nz4hu7MNmW1s4tlg9o4_250.gif tumblr_nz4hu7MNmW1s4tlg9o1_250.gif

tumblr_nz4hu7MNmW1s4tlg9o2_250.gif tumblr_nz4hu7MNmW1s4tlg9o3_250.gif

From this week's episode, a sad moment. 

tumblr_nz4hs350Hn1rstq9ro2_500.gif

tumblr_nz4hs350Hn1rstq9ro4_500.gif

tumblr_nz4hs350Hn1rstq9ro1_500.gif

• Love 3

5 Amazing things about that video

1) It exists. Someone in fandom spent HOURS going thru all the sources to get the material

2) That there is nearly 5 mins of distinct dancing video to pick from -- and there's more not used, this person just used the footage that worked from a tempo perspective.

3) How well the clips fit the music, in dance style, beat, and attitude.

4)That our stars give us this much of themselves, fairly unfettered.

5) It's highly entertaining even if you didn't know the show.

Thanks for bringing that in.

• Love 3