Type keyword(s) to search

Let's Rank Empire's Greatest Ladies!

Primetimer
  • Start Topic

I'm thrown off by Cookie's real name being "Loretha." It seemed like they were going for three C names (Carol, Candace and Cookie), which some families do (to my dismay). If Cookie isn't her given name at least it would be something beginning with a C.

I'm thrown off by Cookie's real name being "Loretha." It seemed like they were going for three C names (Carol, Candace and Cookie), which some families do (to my dismay). If Cookie isn't her given name at least it would be something beginning with a C.

Yep, there's got to be more story there, I hope there is because I noticed that immediately.  Not to mention that the name sounds old, so does Carol  IMO but...like mentioned Carol and Candace have the "C" in common.

Does anyone know the ages for the sisters? Is Cookie the youngest?

I died laughing when she told Candace not to call her by her government name, that line was hilarious. 

The woman of Empire that I'd like to see more of is the character that IMDb has just told me is called Chicken: the super cool female DJ who hangs with Hakeem's crew and who was on the decks in awesome songs like No Apologies in season one. She's amazing.

• Love 1

The woman of Empire that I'd like to see more of is the character that IMDb has just told me is called Chicken: the super cool female DJ who hangs with Hakeem's crew and who was on the decks in awesome songs like No Apologies in season one. She's amazing.

I think she is cool and pretty in a non-conventional way.

• Love 1