Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: A House Is Not A Home

I wonder if they will be able to tell Cassandra's back story in the episodes that are left (is it two?).  I loved Cassandra's wardrobe last night (as I always do).

Was that Ginny's mother who told Alec that Ginny was a liar?  I guess we must have seen her before but I don't remember her.

• Love 1

I wonder if they will be able to tell Cassandra's back story in the episodes that are left (is it two?).  I loved Cassandra's wardrobe last night (as I always do).

Same here, the promo seems to imply that they might deal with Ginny though.

SierraMist, on 06 Nov 2015 - 12:28 PM, said:

Was that Ginny's mother who told Alec that Ginny was a liar?  I guess we must have seen her before but I don't remember her.

Yes it was her mom, but I don't believe we've seen her before.  I thought she might be Ginny's sister cuz the actress didn't look old enough to have a grown daughter.  I'm rather sad that we are starting to get more info about the game and the other characters (though still too much NDW), and the show is about to end. 

• Love 3

Cassandra was looking good in this episode!  Granted, she always does, but she was really rocking the sleeveless look in those final scenes.  She alone is making the Ginny stuff almost worth it.  I'm actually curious about what their past relationship was (that photo), compared to Alex reuniting with her.  Of course, Ginny's mom has now arrived (Catherine Dent!), and is claiming that Ginny is a big old liar, so I don't know what to think except that I doubt will learn everything in two episodes.

Always cool seeing Michael Irby, even if his entire plot was just another variation of someone getting revenge on a corporation/bank for what they did to him. Although, knowing that John Rogers is involved in this show, I kept thinking that the Leverage gang would have real fun dicking those bankers over.

Not sure what to make of this mystery group going after Johnson and the House, except I can't believe that already offed Richard Roundtree.

• Love 1

Of course, Ginny's mom has now arrived (Catherine Dent!), and is claiming that Ginny is a big old liar, so I don't know what to think except that I doubt will learn everything in two episodes.

It's either rushed or brushed over because of the cut.