Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: A Truth Hug Walks Into A Bar

I liked the West Coast version better than the East Coast version. That line by Danny about watching '30 Minutes or Less' with Leslie being uncomfortable because Bianca Kajlich was topless in it was funny, as was the line about Shelley hugging the girl from Good Luck Charlie. And having Saint Motel as the guest band was pretty cool.

Shelley had some good lines like the one about Star Wars-- and I liked his Detroit Lions jammies.

Bridgit Mendler continues to be adorable, but looked pretty hot in those shorts and pink top in Justin/Danny's apartment.

I liked the different scene in the West Coast version where Danny asks Justin how he felt listening to the new Adele song, but I liked the ending more in the East Coast version where they all scramble before Justin asks for another group hug.The West Coast audience was pretty duddy though, they barely reacted at all.

I am loving that they are doing two versions for each coast again--I watch them all!

I liked the different scene in the West Coast version where Danny asks Justin how he felt listening to the new Adele song, but I liked the ending more in the East Coast version where they all scramble before Justin asks for another group hug.The West Coast audience was pretty duddy though, they barely reacted at all.

I am loving that they are doing two versions for each coast again--I watch them all!

I'm on the East Coast. How do you get to see both versions?

I'm on the East Coast. How do you get to see both versions?

They put up both versions of Episode 3 on both Hulu and NBC.com but not for the season premiere (which sucks, because even though I'm on the West Coast I missed it).

Interesting.  Do they change audiences too?

Yup, I compared and it looks like two different audiences (not sure how much reaction they would get from them if they had to watch it all again...three hours later haha).