Type keyword(s) to search

Hap Briggs: Big Daddy

He's the Baron of the Bakken, the boss of Briggs Oil, arguably the biggest oil company in North Dakota. he also has a taste for younger women, if his current wife & ex-girlfriend, who's also his son's current girlfriend, are any indication.

Whether you love him or hate him, here's the thread for Hap Briggs, played by the one & only Don Johnson.

• Love 2

I will not lie. I cannot get enough of Don Johnson. I will watch anything and everything he is in. Even that atrocious, horrid movie he did, chasing after some neo-Nazis...hell, I can't even remember the name, but it was baaaaad. I made my Daddy go take me to the movie theatER so I could see it.

As bad as this show is (yeah, yeah, only two episodes), he's the only reason I'm watching and his scenes are the only ones I enjoy. Man has aged like some fiiiiine wine.  And he's still got that gravelly, sexay voice, and like I posted in the Episode 2 thread, he's still purty.

I hadn't realized I'd missed seeing him on my screen until I saw the promos for this show. Actually, I had no desire to watch this show when I saw the promos, until I saw him in the promos.

What?

• Love 1

Hap's a slimebag, but DJ is really just a much better actor than most of the rest of the cast. I'm not getting even a sliver of a Sonny Crockett or Nash Bridges vibe off him.

Edited by janeta
  • Love 1

When Miami Vice was on, you were SOL if you wanted to talk to me or interact with me in any way. The boys knew I was not available until after that show on Friday nights. They could patiently watch it with me, but walking away from the tv while Don was on was not an option.

• Love 1