Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E16: Faking It... Again

Totally forgot to watch(was watching the Voice instead)   Was it any good? I only saw about a minute of it on the MTV site.

Usually it airs another time a few hours later,but it's not listed when I searched ahead on my cable.  Boo.

Lauren`s dad trying to be supportive was pretty endearing. 

Everything about Shane just got explained. His mom seems like a real...force of nature. 

They are totally leading up to a real Amy/Karma hook up aren't they? 

• Love 1

Be still my karmy heart! But man Karma stop it, its too much admit it already. the soulmate quote, the dancing, the sad look when Amy left come on Karma! I do give her props for being hesitant not wanting to put Amy through that again and both of them thought Amy was over it

This is exactly the type of episodes I love, karmy with a dash of everyone else being awesome.

Faking it is on the role, two great episodes in a row! Really enjoyed it and I want the parents around more. I love Lauren's dad so much, he tries he really does and Karma's mom is always awesome. Farrah is trying too ha, there should be an episodes where the parents have to spend a day in detention so i can see how they would interact.

Best quote of the night goes to queen Lauren, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Edited by beetlesoda
  • Love 1

I'm not at all against Karma and Amy being together, but I don't know if I'd want to have it happen now, because if it happens now, you just know it will be a temporary thing, and how would that even work? So I think I'd rather they be a sort of "endgame" thing (or I guess have them get together and stay together, but that seems darn near impossible for an MTV show, so I guess it is not worth even suggesting it).

This episode was masterpiece, golden, and pure delight. Oh man!

I can never get enough of Karma's parents, especially the Mom - simply love her. But, it was nice having all the parents around tonight. I know its a 20 minute episode but we definitely need to see them more

I'm glad that Lauren gave Farrah the opportunity to tell Bruce her secret instead of spilling it herself. At least she learns from Shane's behavior. I hope Bruce & Farrah can survive. Still don't know why Carter chose to bring Amy's father on the canvas that way?

Karma needs to stop with her 'hurt' reactions when Amy tells her that she no longer have feelings for her. But, rest assured Karma its a lie - Amy never stopped. I don't want Amy to get sucked into Karma's void again just yet, (I see that she's trying to distance herself from her in the next episode), because simply Karma is not ready. But, this episode makes me think that Carter might be heading that way next season.

I see Liam will be sleeping with Shane's sister before the season is over. After what Zita pulled on Karma I don't necessarily like her, but with that BS age difference once again in the air, I'd prefer her right about now.

Edited by Milks26

I totally agree that the "Faking It" parents are great. After years and years of watching teen shows, it's impressive to me when a show is better with "The Olds" than without.

Teen Wolf has some great parents, some of them far more interesting and nuanced than their teenaged offspring who get way more screen time. It was good to finally see that Shane had some family after so long.