Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Libido Limbo

These fucking people. There is nothing anyone can say to make the instant attachment and refusal to just play the damn game that makes sense to me. You don't have to marry your match. Keep your bond with whoever and date after the show. Go around and get to know people. See if you match up at a logical level. Doesn't mean you have to actually date now. Damn. And almost everyone is hypocrite in this show too. So reluctant to just try and play the game past your instant lust.

• Love 1

I don't get it either!!!! That one guy seems to get it, PLAY THE GAME. But people tell him it's too early. 

The tantrums these people threw after the black out was CRAZZZYYYYYY.  I sure hope they were crying cause they lost money.

Especially the guys.

They must cast for non-logical, hormone-driven people. Well, 19/20. They need one lonely guy who no one listens to.

They knew 2/4 of the couples from Week 1, but not Week 2 had to be matches. Yet they didn't even try to get any of those couples to win the challenge and go to the Truth Booth. The actual winning couples weren't just wrong, they were useless.

What's their fascination with Kiki? Everyone is fascinated by Kiki's love life. She's pretty, but there are just as pretty girls there (in fact, she has a prominent nose, not that there's anything wrong with that.) And sending her into the Truth Booth a third time!? Insane, when even us couch-sitters knew they weren't a match.

These people are idiots, truly, just like the host said, they're being stupid. I hope they don't win the money in the end.

Kiki drives me CRAAAZZZZYYYYYYYY, but maybe they all would if they were focused on as much as her. 

And then reality hits me when the big ex-druggie guy says he's 25. DUHHHH that's why they all drive me crazy. 

They're still like hormonal teenagers. 

• Love 1

Not convinced they are as stupid as they want us to think. There was some thought put into the pairings at the end. If one specific pair gets sent to the truth booth next episode I will know that there is strategizing going on behind the scenes.