Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Hector Lives

thewhiteowl

Oh, Henry, nooooooooooooooooo!!

Ah Gee....what is Henry thinking.  :-o  

This cannot end well....but it MUST.  They cannot spend another season with Henry in jail.  Nooooooooooooooooo!

On a shallower note - it wonderful to see they brought Xander Berkeley back for a 1/2 days work to reprise his role as Jeremiah Rains - the matchmaker from the Basque Murder / Lumber episode from season 2.

• Love 2

Wow, the ending of this one just left everyone in a mess. Walt's shooting at Henry in the dark as he flees on the reservation where he was making an arrest he isn't authorized to make with a deputy who shouldn't be there and Gabby shoots a rapist. They'll be lucky if the whole cast doesn't wind up in jail.

• Love 2

I like the fact that Henry has another meaty story line, but why does he always have to play Job?
Can't the writers give him a romance.  Could Henry please have some good luck.

I can't see how this ends without Henry in prison or in the wind.  I know LDP is currently filming a movie.
I hope he doesn't want off of this show.

I like the fact that Henry has another meaty story line, but why does he always have to play Job?

Can't the writers give him a romance.  Could Henry please have some good luck.

I can't see how this ends without Henry in prison or in the wind.  I know LDP is currently filming a movie.

I hope he doesn't want off of this show.

I would love to see Henry get a romance! 

• Love 2

I was surprised that Gab was there with Henry at the end. I'm not saying that this show is totally predictable but that is the kind of twist that I did not expect at all.

Ha, loved when Vic caught Ferg moving his name up on the board and then he caught her in Walt's office. They acted like scared siblings when they both said they didn't see the other doing anything!

I liked that Ferg finally told the new guy he was having a hard time adjusting to his presence. I understand why Ferg has been jealous and resentful so it was nice to see him be self aware and mature and extend the olive branch.

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
  • Love 2