Type keyword(s) to search

S27: Jazmine & Danielle

• Start Topic

These girls had a lot of problems, starting with getting to the Cartoneros Detour last and being shut out of getting a cart to use.  At least Tanner & Josh gave them theirs, though.  They seemed to do a decent job catching up with that task, and Jazmine definitely rocked out the Roadblock, which probably made all the difference in getting to the Pit Stop.

I don't know how they made it after being the last ones to get a cab, but I'm glad they finished eighth.

I really like them. But they're not featured much so there isn't a lot to say. I guess overall I like their spirit, their interactions, and the fact that they don't run around saying "We're athletes! We're athletes!" even though they actually are.

I don't know what Jazmine was thinking.  They probably could've been in the second departure group if she hadn't sent herself and Danielle all the way to Zimbabwe prematurely.  But they're doing all right on the Roadblock.

It'll be interesting to see if they can recover next week.

I'm very sorry to see them go, but it really was their own fault.  They should've used that U-Turn on Tiffany & Krista to get themselves a time buffer.  They also got the cabbie who had no clue where he was going, which wasn't their fault, and dropped them off near the Pit Stop task instead of the lion task.  They seemed to get back into it, but then, they didn't think to check the skulls for the clues, and then, it was over for them.

Sad to see them go while nastier teams remain (Tanner & Josh, Logan & Chris), but it was a fully-deserved elimination here.

• Love 2

I'm very sorry to see them go, but it really was their own fault. They should've used that U-Turn on Tiffany & Krista to get themselves a time buffer. They also got the cabbie who had no clue where he was going, which wasn't their fault, and dropped them off near the Pit Stop task instead of the lion task. They seemed to get back into it, but then, they didn't think to check the skulls for the clues, and then, it was over for them.

Sad to see them go while nastier teams remain (Tanner & Josh, Logan & Chris), but it was a fully-deserved elimination here.

I agree it was sad to see them go and that it was their own fault. But they were eliminated because they failed to read the clue twice.

• Love 2

I really liked them, and of all the struggling teams they were the one I least wanted to see Philiminated, but they broke the First Commandment of Racing not once but twice:

Read the clue. Then read the clue. Then read it again.

• Love 4