Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E00: Special: Bares All: On the Edge

Looks like a clip show from what I can tell.

That A.K. or whatever her name is, woman bugs the crap outta me and IDK why. And is she seeking a hair product contract?

Best quote: "Keep the bugs off your vah-jay-jay."

I could do without the poop yourself stories.

• Love 1

Seeing the "camera crew" interact with Debbie when she asked them for directions back to camp really hurt the shows credibility.

Starting to see more and more things that suggest producer interference in the shows.

• Love 1

Seeing the "camera crew" interact with Debbie when she asked them for directions back to camp really hurt the shows credibility.

Starting to see more and more things that suggest producer interference in the shows.

Actually, I disagree about that incident. Debbie *asked* a cameraman for directions back to camp, but she didn't get a helpful answer. They just basically said, "we're lost, too..." --which may or may not have been true, but it doesn't really count as "interferance".

• Love 1

Actually, I disagree about that incident. Debbie *asked* a cameraman for directions back to camp, but she didn't get a helpful answer. They just basically said, "we're lost, too..." --which may or may not have been true, but it doesn't really count as "interferance".

Yeah, I thought it proved the point that the camera crew doesn't interfere.  

• Love 1