Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: Everybody's Sick

Monty
  • Start Topic

It was pretty clear to me that Gordon was going to do one of his inevitable switch-'em-ups where he takes two losers and swaps their teams as a way of prolonging the inevitable. But Simone was so awful, she wouldn't accept that treatment. She insisted on going home!

Also, she was starting to remind me of that lady in the Police Academy movies who always spoke quietly.

• Love 2

I wonder if she was a plant. Remember last season with the crazy puppet woman who voluntarily left only a couple episodes in? Since Simone seemed rather clueless in the kitchen, I feel like she might have been a plant or something. 

I fully believe this show purposely hires some cast members as plants...every season there are a few "contestants" who can't cook.  There is NO WAY someone like ySimone has anu professional cooking experience.  I wonder if some of these pinheads have ever actually been to a restaurant let alone ever been in a commercial kitchen.

I even question whether the casting crew even requires any psychological screening.  Some of these people go off so damn quickly over nothing! Maybe it's reverse testing?  Those who can act the most irrationally or pop a vein at the slightest provocation get chosen?

I wonder if she was a plant. Remember last season with the crazy puppet woman who voluntarily left only a couple episodes in? Since Simone seemed rather clueless in the kitchen, I feel like she might have been a plant or something.

I thought the exact same thing about both of them.  They both left only a couple of episodes in, both voluntarily, and both seemed clueless in the kitchen.