Type keyword(s) to search

Season 14 Major SPOILER...someone at Fox is slipping?

• Start Topic

I should have posted this when I first discovered it.  But note this preview was publised on youtube 6/1/15.  We just saw Milly and Michelle eliminated 6/2/15. I thought it was a joke but the next day it was still up!

(edited)

I'm just happy I was right that T would be in the final two! Back when there were 305060602 contestants she was still a standout for me. I usually get the winner I want ever since I began watching, with the exception of Paul winning over Will in season 9. :)

Edit - I'm a few episodes behind and I didn't realize the final two have already been chosen in real time! Whoops. I desperately need to catch up.

Edited by EarlGreyTea

Sorry guys, didn't mean to come across like I knew who opened their door... ;)

I watched this video when MoBee posted it and I thought she meant the spoiler was that Megan's door handle moves - which normally means that door isn't locked - but I was pointing out that on every finale both of the door handles move, even the locked one.  

Basically I was saying it wasn't a spoilery video.  

• Love 1

Drogo I should have posted this June 1st- the day before the final four competed since now it makes little sense and only creates more frustration. Personally, I think Meghan will take it home.

• Love 1

Typical man...... big build-up.......then nothing.......

*stomps off*

A typical man would never admit to being wrong and apologize! ;) 

*jumps into Batmobile, speeds away* 

• Love 5

Yes BogoGog24, look at the published date listed under the Fox logo.  That's the date I discovered this video. Mind you this is a Fox YouTube channel.