Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E13: Justice Served (Los Angeles)

I enjoy seeing the follow-ups but have to say I miss having them working on an actual case.  I'm interested to see the new one they're bringing on, sort of the SVU version.  It's all about the two lead investigators, I think, and Kelly and Yolanda are a tough act to follow.

I was really interested in the extending-the-statute-of-limitations stuff. You'd think that law-and-order types would jump on that; I wonder why the State Senate sat on its hands.

Also: glad to hear that my favorite marshmallow JohnnyBonds is enjoying retirement, but gosh, I still sorta miss him.

Favorite blooper: "One! Two! Three! Goddammit! Four!"

• Love 3

Finally, got to see it. It was really good. Its always nice to see what happens after the episode ends. I'm sorry to hear Johnny Bonds retired but wish him well. Happy to hear about the spin off too. Its great to see many of these old cold cases being resolved. I was surprised by how much work they do. Pretty much three years non-stop? That's a lot. Its an amazing undertaking.

My favorite piece of the B-roll was Kelly saying, "Man, I still can't believe Zayn left One Direction!"  I couldn't quite figure out the context (sarcasm? genuine fan?), but I laughed so hard I almost fell off the couch.

• Love 3