Type keyword(s) to search

Clone The Ratings! (Ratings and Scheduling)

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2015/04/21/ratings-orphan-black-premiere-draws-1-27-million-viewers-across-5-networks/

BBC America’s airing of the season three opener drew a 0.2 adults 18-49 rating with 0.54 million viewers. The season one premiere reached 0.68 million viewers on BBCA, while the inaugural season two “Orphan Black” broadcast drew an audience of 0.62 million.

With broadcasts from BBC America, AMC, IFC, WEtv and Sundance Channel combined, Saturday’s “Orphan Black” drew a total of 1.27 million viewers. 0.95 million of them watched on either BBC America or AMC.

I remember the renewal last season was really late, compared to the season before (and this season now). Now that we know Tatiana has a producer credit, I wonder if the hold up last year was contract negotiations, and not ratings. If so, I hope she got a lot of upgrades, in addition to that producer credit. Because no matter what they pay her, it's not enough. This season is kind of making it clear how much she's able to elevate the material she's been given in the past.

As for the season 4 renewal, I really never thought ratings mattered that much for this show anyway. OB survives on buzz surrounding Tatiana, and also I think they know that Saturday nights are terrible for ratings anyway. I'm sure their digital downloads and Live +3/+7 give them more accurate ideas about how many people are watching.

I was checking my listings for After the Black, which is supposed to air right after the episode, but didn't see it for next Thursday. The episode is there, but not the after-talk show. Does anyone else have it listed?

• Love 1

I was checking my listings for After the Black, which is supposed to air right after the episode, but didn't see it for next Thursday. The episode is there, but not the after-talk show. Does anyone else have it listed?

Is the episode set for 90 minutes? If so its combining the two.

Also I wonder how ratings will look on Thursday. Better night but also more shows on vs a Saturday.

• Love 1

Not sure where to ask this...  I noticed my DVR recorded a new episode of Orphan Black.  I didn't watch it yet, but the description mentions five years later.  Is this really new?

I had that -- it was a brief look back at each of the clones, seemingly taken from old interviews, and then the rest looked like the first episode of new series Killing Eve (with Sandra Oh). The Orphan Black part was only a few minutes long. I didn't watch the rest for wanting to wait until the actual premier of Killing Eve. They did it with another show too, labeling it The Women of Doctor Who, and then a couple of minutes in it was a promo for Killing Eve. A marketing ploy, apparently, to hook viewers with "Killing Eve is the next [fill in a favorite show]"

• Love 2
15 hours ago, justmehere said:

The Orphan Black part was only a few minutes long. I didn't watch the rest for wanting to wait until the actual premier of Killing Eve. They did it with another show too, labeling it The Women of Doctor Who, and then a couple of minutes

Thanks for letting me know.  I watch the few minutes on both of those and then clear up my DVR

• Love 1