Type keyword(s) to search

Oi! Speculation Without Spoilers, Mate

My only speculation for season 3 is that Helena will kill Mrs S.

Noooooooo. Sure, Mrs. S. traded Helena to Castor, but she did it for Kira, which I think Helena will understand and be able to forgive. Plus, Helena killed a number of the clones, including the German clone, yet she's been accepted into Clone Club. Finally, I want MDK on my tv screen. 

• Love 1

I'm kind of curious how much of the naming of the two clone lines comes into play -- because in Greek Mythology Leda was Castor's mother.    Does that mean that the Castor line is possibly v2.0 of the Leda clones ?

I guess the mini-clone is traveling with Marian in Europe -- did Marian take the mini-clone with her because she knew that Rachel's Helsinki protocol to eliminate all of the other Leda clones had been initiated ?

• Love 1

My only speculation for season 3 is that Helena will kill Mrs S.

Noooooooo. Sure, Mrs. S. traded Helena to Castor, but she did it for Kira, which I think Helena will understand and be able to forgive. Plus, Helena killed a number of the clones, including the German clone, yet she's been accepted into Clone Club. Finally, I want MDK on my tv screen. 

Additionally, Sarah shot and thought she killed Helena. "I shot you! You were dead! You were dead!" Sarah screams when the twins are finally reunited in Rachel's bathroom of horrors. "Yes, you did," Helena replies pretty matter-of-factly...considering she's just killed Daniel, is covered in blood, and is approaching with a knife. " It's a miracle," she says. "We were meant to be together." And where does she go with this? Helena goes in for a hug. A hug!

Gracie tried to kill Helena too. A lame attempt admittedly. Helena simply goes limp, plays possum...then proceeds to pounce on Gracie from behind as the poor, clueless girl attempts to make her exit. Does Helena kill her though?  No way.  She merely puts Gracie to sleep. Then, a few eps later at Art's, Helena charecterizes Gracie thusly: "I became roommates to a very good girl...She had a crisis of faith." Helena doesn't even bother to mention that this "good girl" also tried to kill her once.

So Helena has shown she's more than capable of forgiveness. (I mean, she's forgiving people who tried to KILL her!). She seems to have little trouble understanding Sarah's and Gracie's respective motivations. So, it seems to me she'll understand why Mrs. S. did what she did. Consequently, I'd bet that Helena does forgive her (especially considering Kira's safety and well-being figured largely into S.'s decision). Which doesn't unequivocally mean she will forgive Mrs. S. Whatever and however much Helena suffers while in captivity may well have significant bearing on how she ultimately responds to Mrs.S.'s transgressions. Assuming, of course, that Helena get out alive. dun-dun-dun!

Edited by dampfire
  • Love 2

Honestly, if Helena was told she had to go with the soldier boys to save Kira, I think she might have gone voluntarily. She really really loves that girl, since even more than Sarah, she feels a connection to Kira and Kira has given Helena nothing but love and acceptance.

• Love 4

I'm kind of curious how much of the naming of the two clone lines comes into play -- because in Greek Mythology Leda was Castor's mother.    Does that mean that the Castor line is possibly v2.0 of the Leda clones ?

I guess the mini-clone is traveling with Marian in Europe -- did Marian take the mini-clone with her because she knew that Rachel's Helsinki protocol to eliminate all of the other Leda clones had been initiated ?

I posted this in the forum for ep. 2, but I thought the Castors' rape victim looked like a grown up Kira. But that could be wishful thinking - I am suggestible type.

If something went down in Helsinki, why will Kira be safer there?

• Love 1
(edited)

With the revelation that the original Leda and Castor donors were brother & sister, how long until we get that scene with Tatiana & Ari Millen in old-age makeup?  Finale?  Or will they hold it off till next season?

Edited by mascan42
  • Love 1