Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: The House of Black and White Speculation Thread

• Start Topic

Episode Synopsis:

Arya arrives in Braavos. Pod and Brienne run into trouble on the road. Cersei fears for her daughter's safety in Dorne as Ellaria Sand seeks revenge for Oberyn's death. Stannis tempts Jon. An adviser tempts Dany.

Here is the place to speculate about what events may or may not occur in episode 2 only.
There will be weekly episode spec threads for individual episodes from now on so please either save your thoughts about other episodes for the relevant week or post them in another appropriate thread.
This is a Book Talk thread, therefore, if you are unspoiled please leave now or risk spoilers.

Thank you.

I'm almost afraid to participate in speculation because I feel like so many people know more than I want to know. Not just because of the leaked episodes but previews and screen shots and interviews. I've barely read anything of the recent Sansa speculation discussions anywhere because I don't want to know too much before hand.

I wonder if we will see the dornish this episode or if we will get introduced to them through Jaime.

• Love 1

Looking forward to Dorne and Braavos (It's one of my favourite places in ASOIAF) So glad Arianne was nixed, couldn't stand her. I am apprehensive about the Sand Snakes because my favourite were Tyene and Sarella but Tyene was completely changed and there didn't seem to be a casting call for Sarella. Also, are they supposed to all be Ellaria's children? Well, at least Nymeria hasn't changed...right?

Just checked the show wiki and in this version, Tyene is Ellaria's daughter but Obara and Nymeria are from other women.

The preview with the KM got me intrigued. I thought Jaqen H'gar would be the KM? Unless he will turn into him? That sounds good.

Edited by fantique
  • Love 1