Type keyword(s) to search

Sing-Off Success Stories: Post Sing-Off Careers

Odds and ends...

• I think PTX's 2014 tour seems to be going well, so far. I don't know where they're at in terms of their next album (another EP, or are they shooting for an LP)--and if said album will drop this year.
  • Home Free recently posted a new vid on YT. It's their take on 'NSync's "Bye Bye Bye".
  • TEN performed at SingStrong DC in late February: "Happy", "Royals", "Tell Me Something Good".

Mr. Shaja and I went to the Sing -Off Live tour last week in Milwaukee, and it was an excellent show.  Featured Home Free, Vocal Play and the Filharmonic, with a guest appearance by The Fannin Family from a previous season.  Yes, they did "I'm Alright" with the gopher! They closed the show with all three season 4 groups joining in an UNMIKED choral performance of Hallelujah.  With the Pabst Theatre's acoustics, it was incredible.

Also in Milwaukee news:  PTX was announced to be one of the ground-stage headliners for Summerfest, our summer music festival. 

Filharmonic is on the James Corden show whenever he has a sing-off with a guest, and IIRC, the Cat’s Pajamas were on with John Oliver a year or two ago, both groups as background singers. 

I looked up Michael O from the Dartmouth Aires just recently, and he is still the struggling singer in LA. I am surprised he never got his big solo break, considering his level of charisma.