Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: The Battles Premiere, Part 2

• Start Topic

Have to agree with the previous posters on Meghan (Team Blake) looking so much older than her years.  She's got a beautiful face, but that Driving Miss Daisy hair makes her look like a grandma.  I guess it says a lot about my impression of the singers this year that that's all my thoughts on the battle rounds so far.

Edited by tobeannounced
  • Love 1

I thought Cody did horrible during his battle and it irritated me that Blake picked him, even though I knew Blake would because he's younger and easier to market. Still makes me mad though!! I hope he does something for the other guy cause he's really good. 

I believe we still have another 'found' of steals in whatever the next round is called so I bet Blake will boot Meghan and Adam will finally get her. 

It's so obvious when a coach chooses a certain person because they know the other person is going to be a steal.  Which is nice - they try to keep people in as long as possible sometimes.  I wonder if they do any discussing behind the scenes like "hey these are the people I want to steal if you decide to get rid of them..."

• Love 1

Pharrell's doing it again!  He's getting rid of his better people, only for them to snatched up by other coaches!  Meghan was worlds better than Paul, and Pharrell kept him, anyway!  I hope he doesn't keep doing it, or he's gonna end up losing all of his people before the semifinals again!

I'm just not a fan of the long-haired male country schtick. And last season's winner would have been my choice to exit early. So I kind of would like Cody to reshape his 80s hair so I can hear him.

I'm never great with names at this point, so is Cody the real skinny country singer with hair just past his shoulders, wearing a cowboy hat?  If that's the one, my UO on this forum is that I don't think he's attractive or sexy at all (which makes me wonder if it's NOT him, because so many seem to find him that way).  The first thing I'd do is get rid of that hat, or find a different style of hat, so that we can see his eyes.  And I agree with the above hair suggestion as well. 

• Love 1

I'm never great with names at this point, so is Cody the real skinny country singer with hair just past his shoulders, wearing a cowboy hat?  If that's the one, my UO on this forum is that I don't think he's attractive or sexy at all (which makes me wonder if it's NOT him, because so many seem to find him that way).  The first thing I'd do is get rid of that hat, or find a different style of hat, so that we can see his eyes.  And I agree with the above hair suggestion as well. 

Yes, that's Cody.  I also mentioned that he needs to lose his hat because he does have nice blue eyes.  However, I didn't like how he looked without hat his last night either.  He needs Gwen there to style his hair.

• Love 1