Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E12: The Punisher

nymusix

This was a pretty great episode! I was surprised to see myself being most disappointed with a Bert storyline but that's what happened. I think that this episode is a great example of how this show should be using Marcia Gay Harden - there were a whole bunch of episodes that repeatedly made her to be almost the antagonist to Kate and Pete, and I think Diane is best used when she's working with them. How great was the scene where Diane is telling Kate off for swearing at the kids, with the pantomime? 

• Love 1

I really like this show, mostly because the adult characters all feel like adults, even though they sometimes act like children.  also, I love Bert.  I was also disappointed in the Bert storyline, but Diane+Kate interaction more than made up for it.  Too bad TW is probably #bearchow.

I'm with Dave on the iPhone thingy; in fact, watching that scene live, I was actively cringing, thinking, 'What if that was my PHONE! That would be HORRIBLE! Wait a minute. OH GOD! WHERE is MY PHONE!"

That said, I let it go for the ep, since I really enjoy this show, and I'm getting much better at the "it's not REAL!" thing. Oh, and I found my phone.

Loved the scene between Kate and Diane.  Probably didn't expect that when Diane first came into the house and took Kate outside and started with "YOU CALLED MY KIDS *^%}{">!@*^??!!!" then says "I would loved to have seen the look on their faces!"